Israeli COWARDS That NEED A SERIOUS ASS-KICKIN'!!!!!

Werbung:
Was he watching when the Muslims killed 1200 last year? Why didn't he help them? Fyck you and your silly god crap.
God is totally aware of every death that occurs, tens of millions each year, so what is the problem? Do you think death was invented by evolution or natural selection or some other unintelligent accident of science?

God is totally aware of every death that occurs, tens of millions each year, so what is the problem?
Well why didn't he do something about it? I'll tell you why. he slaughtered thousands in the old testament. He loves the smell of human blood.

Do you think death was invented by evolution or natural selection or some other unintelligent accident of science?
Yes. Death was around long before any god was made. The point here is the war over there is about two conflicting religions.
As it usually is.

Well why didn't he do something about it? I'll tell you why. he slaughtered thousands in the old testament. He loves the smell of human blood.

Yes. Death was around long before any god was made. The point here is the war over there is about two conflicting religions.
As it usually is.
You seem to have a lot of questions you want or need God to answer.

The war is Palisrael is NOT about two religions, it is clearly about territory. A large number of Jews do not believe in any afterlife and none believe in Jesus. Palestinians are both Muslims and Christians.

Werbung:
You seem to have a lot of questions you want or need God to answer.
No. I have seen the result of your violent god in the old testament.
Not that I believe it but you're the godbotherer who claims it's fact.
Even if I did request an answer, how would I receive it, email? Grow up.

Back