Israel tortured a doctor to death.

Stray Bullet

Definitely a crime. He wouldn’t validate their still unproven claim that Hamas was hiding in the hospital so they could justify bombing it, so they beat him to death while in custody. All he ever wanted to do was help these people. He could’ve worked anywhere in the world. These are the most evil bastards I could have never imagined. Fuck Israel.

Last edited:
Werbung:
notice that the zionist shills on this website have gone very quiet on the rolling genocide in gaza

isrill atrocities and warcrimes have been exhaustively documented by human rights organisations since 1948

comrade stalin
rafah

Definitely a crime. He wouldn’t validate their still unproven claim that Hamas was hiding in the hospital so they could justify bombing it, so they beat him to death while in custody. All he ever wanted to do was help these people. He could’ve worked anywhere in the world. These are the most evil bastards I could have never imagined. Fuck Israel.
And Palestinians wouldn't lie ay? He was imprisoned for four months before he died. He refused to reveal if Hamas were hiding in there or wherever.

And Palestinians wouldn't lie ay? He was imprisoned for four months before he died. He refused to reveal if Hamas were hiding in there or wherever.
And how did he die? He looked pretty healthy to me before they arrested him. They killed him through torture. Which is a crime.

Hamas hides behind Palestinian children, enslaved hostages, leftist support from other nations, and lies about Jewish soldiers.

notice that the zionist shills on this website have gone very quiet on the rolling genocide in gaza

isrill atrocities and warcrimes have been exhaustively documented by human rights organisations since 1948

comrade stalin
rafah
Don't be fooled. Radical Muslim Palestinian terrorists have not repented of their avowed determination to exterminate all Jews in Judea.

Don't be fooled. Radical Muslim Palestinian terrorists have not repented of their avowed determination to exterminate all Jews in Judea.
That is of course, impossible. You might as well believe that wise aliens from Planet Koozbane will invade Earth and slap all the incompetent politicians silly. That was one of Reagan's fantasies, as I recall.\\

In a like manner, there will never, ever come a time when everyone is a Christian or a Muslim, a Mormon or a Moonie.

Netanyahu cannot and will not eradicate Hamas, either.

That is of course, impossible. You might as well believe that wise aliens from Planet Koozbane will invade Earth and slap all the incompetent politicians silly. That was one of Reagan's fantasies, as I recall.\\

In a like manner, there will never, ever come a time when everyone is a Christian or a Muslim, a Mormon or a Moonie.

Netanyahu cannot and will not eradicate Hamas, either.
Jesus will cleanse the world of rebels and set up His kingdom as Ruler over all.

Micah 4:6-8
King James Version

6 In that day, saith the Lord, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted;
7 And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the Lord shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.
8 And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.​

Jesus will cleanse the world of rebels and set up His kingdom as Ruler over all.

Micah 4:6-8​

King James Version​

6 In that day, saith the Lord, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted;​

7 And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the Lord shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.​

8 And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.​

Who, precisely, is the "daughter of Jerusalem"?
Have you ever seen a flock with a tower? A flock of sheep? A flock of goats? A flock of doves, crows, bustards or magpies?

Werbung:

Micah 4:6-8​

King James Version​

6 In that day, saith the Lord, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted;​

7 And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the Lord shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.​

Look around you. You’re far off from doing whatever the story book character of Jesus would’ve wanted. If I recall correctly he was very anti-rich and anti child murder (not just abortion). You’re just a modern day Pharisee.

Back