Israel-Palestine Escalation; Genesis

i heard elvis was the reason isreal won the 6 day war, due to his excellent musical leadership. no one saw him there, of course, but that doesn't prove he wasn't there.

at least according to your "logic" lol
Nobody has ever proven God was not involved.

Werbung:
Nope. You claim an 8nvisible entity was there doing something no one saw, lol
Yes, I do claim that there is a good possibility that God helped Israel in the Six Day War, yet secular cultists foolishly claim nothing is real if it cannot be seen by their naked eyes.

Yes, I do claim that there is a good possibility that God helped Israel in the Six Day War, yet secular cultists foolishly claim nothing is real if it cannot be seen by their naked eyes.
You said he helped now its down to a possibility lol
I don't know anyone who says something must be visible to be real we all believe in invisible gravity
God hates when you lie

You said he helped now its down to a possibility lol
I don't know anyone who says something must be visible to be real we all believe in invisible gravity
God hates when you lie
You need to pay closer attention so you will not be guilty of repeatedly falsely accusing others of lying. Here are my two statements. I fail to see how they must be interpreted in a twisted manner that would make them contradictory.

Sinners cannot see God and even when God shows up, like He did in the Six Day War in 1967, they still have no idea who or what turned the tide in Israel's favor against the overwhelming odds of a warring enemy of 20 nations determined to exterminate them.
++++++++++++++++++

You need to pay closer attention so you will not be guilty of repeatedly falsely accusing others of lying. Here are my two statements. I fail to see how they must be interpreted in a twisted manner that would make them contradictory.

Sinners cannot see God and even when God shows up, like He did in the Six Day War in 1967, they still have no idea who or what turned the tide in Israel's favor against the overwhelming odds of a warring enemy of 20 nations determined to exterminate them.
++++++++++++++++++
You said he did show up then changed your story to possibly lol

You said he did show up then changed your story to possibly lol
I know God is everywhere, but I also know He remains close to His chosen people in times of trouble. Of course God was there and of course He likely did some things that helped the Jews win the war in record time against the massively superior numbers of enemy fighters.

I know God is everywhere, but I also know He remains close to His chosen people in times of trouble. Of course God was there and of course He likely did some things that helped the Jews win the war in record time against the massively superior numbers of enemy fighters.
So now he was there lol

Without air superiority the highrt number of fighters is negated
You don't know much about war do you duh

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah...what PERFECT TIMING, for a War!!!

++++++++++++++++++
Here we go again.
When you have nothing to offer you inject into it.

Werbung:
Back