Islam fears women

Werbung:
GhostDog, continued
Some would now think that there is absolutely no hope for women in Islam. How dare you let such a thought enter your filthy mind! May you be roasted in hellfire for thinking this way. Actually, the "all merciful" Allah did tell Mohammed that a woman can enter paradise! How, you may ask? Well, it's quite simple. All she has to do is please her husband--answer to his mating call wherever or whenever he wants and Bingo!, she's got a free one-way ticket to paradise! See how easy it is. She doesn't have to be intelligent, she doesn't have to have a good personality and she need not perform any good deeds. All she has to do is obey and please her husband. That's it! She gets to go to paradise and watch her husband make out with the 72 Houris and 28 young boys-- every woman's dream come true. Is it any wonder that Mohammed's wives fought over him every night? Again, I have listed the quotes below which support my point.
(Al Hadis, Vol. 1, p. 211 (60)) Omme Salmah reported that the messenger of Allah said, "Any female (wife or concubine) who dies while her husband was pleased with her will enter Paradise."

This is clarified in the very next Hadith.
(Al Hadis, Vol. 1, p.211 (61)) Tal qe-b-Ali reported that the Messenger of Allah said, "When a man calls his wife to satisfy his desire, let her come to him though she is occupied at the oven."

(Al Hadis, Vol. 4, p. 172, No. 34) Ali reported that the Apostle of Allah said, "There is in Paradise a market wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beauty, he will have intercourse with them."
Notice that all the privileges are granted to men and even though women may enter paradise they do not get 72 male sex bombs and 28 young girls. Shouldn't it be the same for them as well?
One can imagine how Muslims must treat women of other faiths if they treat Muslim women in such a degrading manner. One should not accept much from a religion which dictates how one should piss, fart, and ****!
(Al Hadis, Vol. 2, p. 682-683, No. 106) Ayesha reported that the Prophet of Allah enquired as he was dying, "Where shall I pass tomorrow, where shall I pass tomorrow?" He was hoping it would be me (Ayesha), so his other wives gave him permission to use their turns so he could be with me (Ayesha) until he died.

Picture this, here is a "saintly" old man dying in the arms of his seventeen year old child bride and still fantasizing about which one of his wives to have sex with the next day. How truly divine the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was!!

This is a quote from a writer on an unnamed web site. Sorry I can't give you the source as you would probably put a price on the author's head.

I am from the same damn plant you are from.

I appreciate your grasp of islam is going to be superior to mine - but it does not get around the fact that the basic tenets of sharia, and therefore islamic, law subjugate women. A woman is worth half a man in court, a quarter of a man in marriage (if the husband has 4 wives), and may be divorced at the whim of her husband.

Just because you choose to live in a free society does not mean that sharia is any less valid - merely you choose to ignore major sections of it.

Maybe it is time I clarified the word fear - fear can mean literally afraid, but it can also mean phobia - hense why I called it Matraphobia (it should correctly be called Gynophobia). The jist of the argument is that men are men the world over, and anything that femminises them is seen as weak and degenerate. They fear the femmine as weak, and see women as property and son bearers - maybe modern sensibility has changed this, but it is still true in the quaran.

Who said anything about being more superior then the next
person? I take it that since you are posting about me being
superior...you envy me or what? I choose to live whatever
life I wanna live.

So now you are another online Islam schooler huh? I know what
fear mean. Now you seem to think you are superior huh?
In the Nation of Islam (the Sisters) women do not live in FEAR.
We do not treat our Sisters (women) like you whites do, and
we are very protective of our women.

Go back to the library again. So you can spend more time on
their computer to learn about my faith and beliefs.

Also notice above where you used the word (IF). That means
I have a choice don't it? to have as many women I want.
In closing; Here is a wise word of wisdom for you to remember.
Be Careful how you express your thoughts. Because as you
think your thoughts are put into words, and sometimes its not
what you say, but how you say them that can create harm or
anger.

As a matter of fact I know you from another thread. So tell
me what happened you got ran off? Because you thought you
knew everything?

Violance and cruelty are inside of the human. This is not about religion. As a Muslim girl , I can easily say that Islam is a religion against violance. To Islam you mustn't harm/damage/attack anybody. This is big sin.

These kind of cruelties are not related with any religion. This is about being a bad person, cruel person.

Don't you see violance to women, cruelty to women in the world? Are all of them Muslim? The matter is the violance against to women , the matter is not religion.

(ps: My english is intermediate. So if I've made some mistakes, so sorry)

Assalaam alakium Blue. I am very honored that you explained
that Muslim sisters do not live in fear because of religion.
There is wannabe people who sign onto these threads thinking
that they are Scholars when it comes to Islam.

Many of these same online people are Bush supporters, and yet
they come on here masquerading. Salaam

Blue
Perhaps you can explain this to me:
If Islam is really a religion of peace, who are all these Muslim terrorists?
Wasn't Osama bin Laden a Muslim?
Aren't all the suicide bombers Muslim? If not, name one who isn't.
Isn't the government of Iran a Muslim theocracy?
Please, explain this to me. I hear what YOU say but the behavior of Muslims says exactly the opposite of your peace and love. Are you lying to an infidel?

Political Ghostdog thank you :) I'll hope we can change the misinformation about Islam. Because Islam as other big religions is a religion of peace.

Blue
Please, explain this to me. I hear what YOU say but the behavior of Muslims says exactly the opposite of your peace and love. Are you lying to an infidel?
No.I had answered to general. But I'm going to answer with pleasure.

In Islamic belief, the right of person is the most important thing. And if you harm a person's right, until he/she forgives you, you are a big sinner even if you pray a lot to God. God leaves this decision to us.

So terrorism is not acceptable for the Islam. Killing a person is a big big big big big sin.

Let's take your examples.

Religions, during the history, have been used as a tool of power. In order to reach the power, weak people have been misinformed by using religional tools because religion is the easiest way to direct people. This is a kind of exploitation of religional feelings/belief. If you are poor and illiterate, you can easily rely on this kind of approach.

Last year I researched about terrorism. And I found some psychological and sociological facts. Young terrorists , at most, are lonely, poor, and uneducated. As soon as they see some food, they are ready to be a slave for everything. If you as a leader direct him with the religion, you will create a loyal slayer. Because he believes if he serves to this body , he will be sent to heaven.

I'm not a supporter for these kinds of approaches. And I don't believe this is Islam. These people called these approaches as an Islam. Because they want to gather millions of people. They want more and more supporters. For this, the only way is religion. This is not islam. This is politics that is malevolent.

And also in Islam, you mustn't interfere another person's religion. The intervention of between God and person is a big sin. So even states can't intervene the belief. This is real Islam.

I'm not an infidel. I'm a happy Muslim girl. I'm educated. My father respects my rights. I can easily disagree with him in any matter and I can discuss. I'm modern girl. I have lots of friends. I have a good social life. I'm a feminist. And I have many feminist and Muslim friends, boys and girls.

Blue

Seriously, you sort of annoy me. It's this kind of broad application of utter CRAP that makes people as ignorant as rocks.

1) Islam as the Religion of Peace; Sure you have a good number of terroristic jihadists who have a warped view of islam, but then again these aren't the ones who say it is the religion of peace, instead rather they're under the banner of war. Those muslims who herald islam as the religion of peace, by this very statement, would be peaceful or in their own eyes, not muslim.

2) Wasn't Osama Bin Laden Muslim; Well first of all let me point out that he is still alive so that paste tense interrogative is a bit out of place. Second, Is he a Muslim? To be honest he's as Muslim as Eric Rudolph is Christian. That's a subjective question. Those who are peaceful muslims, no he is not. Those who are the extremist jihadists, yes he is. Subjectivity invalidates this as an argumentative point, since it requires a prior belief on the matter rather than simple facts.

3) Aren't all the suicide bombers muslim? Well what do we have here? A loaded question. Depending on your context of the article "The" the answer can be either yes or no. I imagine if I say No and point out many cases of christian bombers who died in the act in Ireland, you'd say you're referring to the middle eastern conflict. However I must point out that if this is the case, you're creating a false point; the middle eastern conflict is a conflict of extremist islam, just as the Irish bombers and attacks were of extremist nationalistic christians.

4) Isn't the government of Iran a Muslim theocracy? I'd say it's more Secular/Islam. Akin to the GWB United States with it's heavy christian undercurrents.

5) Please, explain this to me. I hear what YOU say but the behavior of Muslims says exactly the opposite of your peace and love. Are you lying to an infidel? ; How crass. This digresses into a personal attack, calling her a liar because of your anecdotal and fact dismissing ideals, I suggest you try another route. Earlier answers here ought answer the remainder of this question.

Before I get some weird backlash from you, I'm not muslim, I've never been muslim, and have no association with the islamic religion in any form other than studies and those I've worked with who were muslim.

You're ideas here spew ignorance and the dismissal of counteractive truths, this debate falls short of intriguing or intuitive. This material has been rehashed, reargued, and pummeled into the threads of many a forum, and always they digress into mudslinging festivals of crap. Try to avoid the uneducated intolerance that you hold on to so dearly under the guise of patriotism or whatever rock you're holding on to steadfastly for these failed arguments.

Seriously, you sort of annoy me. It's this kind of broad application of utter CRAP that makes people as ignorant as rocks.

1) Islam as the Religion of Peace; Sure you have a good number of terroristic jihadists who have a warped view of islam, but then again these aren't the ones who say it is the religion of peace, instead rather they're under the banner of war. Those muslims who herald islam as the religion of peace, by this very statement, would be peaceful or in their own eyes, not muslim.

2) Wasn't Osama Bin Laden Muslim; Well first of all let me point out that he is still alive so that paste tense interrogative is a bit out of place. Second, Is he a Muslim? To be honest he's as Muslim as Eric Rudolph is Christian. That's a subjective question. Those who are peaceful muslims, no he is not. Those who are the extremist jihadists, yes he is. Subjectivity invalidates this as an argumentative point, since it requires a prior belief on the matter rather than simple facts.

3) Aren't all the suicide bombers muslim? Well what do we have here? A loaded question. Depending on your context of the article "The" the answer can be either yes or no. I imagine if I say No and point out many cases of christian bombers who died in the act in Ireland, you'd say you're referring to the middle eastern conflict. However I must point out that if this is the case, you're creating a false point; the middle eastern conflict is a conflict of extremist islam, just as the Irish bombers and attacks were of extremist nationalistic christians.

4) Isn't the government of Iran a Muslim theocracy? I'd say it's more Secular/Islam. Akin to the GWB United States with it's heavy christian undercurrents.

5) Please, explain this to me. I hear what YOU say but the behavior of Muslims says exactly the opposite of your peace and love. Are you lying to an infidel? ; How crass. This digresses into a personal attack, calling her a liar because of your anecdotal and fact dismissing ideals, I suggest you try another route. Earlier answers here ought answer the remainder of this question.

Before I get some weird backlash from you, I'm not muslim, I've never been muslim, and have no association with the islamic religion in any form other than studies and those I've worked with who were muslim.

You're ideas here spew ignorance and the dismissal of counteractive truths, this debate falls short of intriguing or intuitive. This material has been rehashed, reargued, and pummeled into the threads of many a forum, and always they digress into mudslinging festivals of crap. Try to avoid the uneducated intolerance that you hold on to so dearly under the guise of patriotism or whatever rock you're holding on to steadfastly for these failed arguments.

Well said:cool:

Werbung:
Back