1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Is Man Inherently Good or Evil?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by GenSeneca, Nov 15, 2008.

?

Is Man Inherently Good or Evil?

1. Good

10 vote(s)
    52.6%
  2. Evil

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  1. invest07

invest07 Member

to zakiyeh

We do agree that mankind is evil at the central core. To behave in a "good" manner requires a man/woman to overcome the natrurally evil core. Loving and caring does not come naturally for humans. Greed, resentment and selfishness do come naturally for humans. To surrender to our dark core, the only thing necessary is for us not to try. It is our success with the struggle to overcome the evil core that determines who we are as a person and what we stand for.

Personally, I stand for overcoming the evil core. I am not always successful but the assets I devote to the struggle is what Jesus will judge me for one day.

I asked you in a previous post to provide me the surah and verse where Muhammed states that Allah is the same as the God of Abraham. I maintain that Allah is the moon god of Muhammed tribe and that, as a result, Islam is a false religion. You could try to prove me wrong by supplying the surah and verse above.

Or could it be that you don't have an answer for a proud Christian infidel?

2. zakiyeh

zakiyeh Member

3. Robert Berger

Robert Berger Member

I would say that most people are not evil , but some certainly are . People sometimes do bad things and behave reprehensibly without
    being downright evil.

4. Johnny Tremain

Johnny Tremain Well-Known Member

Obama is Evil Incarnate.
    Proof positive.
    And a hand maiden and friend of the Clintons, but I won't go there at this time.