Is God trying to tell us something?

PLC1

Staff member
Lightning bolt hit Vatican not once but TWICE hours after Pope's shock resignation

A+lightning+strikes+St+Peter%27s+dome+at+the+Vatican+on+February+11.jpg

Werbung:
As I said before Some Newspaper cartoonist in Australia have said God s not pleased. However I do not think climate events are indicators of God will . If that was the case the Meteror on Russia and the storm and flood in New York would indicate God's judgement. Climate events can be caused by man or are just part of nature. I doubt if God would interfere with the leadership on one religion here on earth.

As I said before Some Newspaper cartoonist in Australia have said God s not pleased. However I do not think climate events are indicators of God will . If that was the case the Meteror on Russia and the storm and flood in New York would indicate God's judgement. Climate events can be caused by man or are just part of nature. I doubt if God would interfere with the leadership on one religion here on earth.

These events are referred to in legal and contractural descriptions as "acts of God".
Snow and meteors cause harm. Lightning is harmlessly directed into the ground.

Its very obviously God saying 'its about time you guys got over the pontif's job being a death sentence'.

Werbung:
But this thread is mildly interesting because when people didn't understand meteorology they thought thunder and lightening were evidence of god

Seems like the enlightenment bypassed large parts of the US

Back