Is God a just judge?

Werbung:
This is why I dont address your gnostic threads. As i pointed out before your gotchas have painful gaps in logic and when pressed you disolve into tangents.
Gen seneca inspired me with his patience in cases like this on this occasion.

This is why I dont address your gnostic threads. As i pointed out before your gotchas have painful gaps in logic and when pressed you disolve into tangents.
Gen seneca inspired me with his patience in cases like this on this occasion.

I hear that on occasion but no one ever comes up with an example.

Regards
DL

This thread is an example of both.

See what I mean.

A blanket statement without showing the where or how just shows that all you want to do is throw stones without knowing what you want to correct or you would have done it.

Rather like a child instead of an adult.

And I am supposed to just guess at what you are talking about and believe you.

Your priest must have really hurt you to be trying to hurt here without correction.

You are either too young or not bright enough to fill in the blanks.

Proverbs 3:12
For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

That is how one corrects. One shows exactly where the flaw is.

Regards
DL

See what I mean.

A blanket statement without showing the where or how just shows that all you want to do is throw stones without knowing what you want to correct or you would have done it.

Rather like a child instead of an adult.

And I am supposed to just guess at what you are talking about and believe you.

Your priest must have really hurt you to be trying to hurt here without correction.

You are either too young or not bright enough to fill in the blanks.

Proverbs 3:12
For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL
I took you through it step by step. If you have any intetest in changing your approach just read. But we both know you do not so enjoy yourself as I have no desire to eatch you meander further. I would prefer to mot spoil the well that gnostic might be with you as its champion.

I decide things based on facts, not the lies of a church.
Gnosticism lies.
I hear that on occasion but no one ever comes up with an example.
No one? Hi, I'm GenSeneca... I have given multiple examples... The lie of Equality, the lie of Superiority, admitted discrimination that violates your own religious tenets.
Exact location: Section 13 of the Gnostic Beliefs is flawed. It should clearly state that Men do not have the Right to choose, or the freedom to decide, under Gnosticism.

I have given the exact location of the flaw. I have shown exactly how, why, and where the flaw exists. How will you correct this error in Gnosticism?

13. In order for faith to be real and acceptable to God, then such a faith must always acknowledge the believer’s right to walk away from that faith without any judgment or condemnation from God, or from God’s appointed church. True faith, justified faith, is always about choice; for it is the freedom to choose that makes a faith powerful. It is not correct doctrine which empowers the believer, but rather the freedom to choose, and in the choosing, faith becomes the gift we give ourselves.

Just so all can see your lie as nothing in this speaks of equality of the sexes.

============================

On Righteousness
The rightousness of God is a kind of sharing along with equality. There is equality in the heaven which is stretched out in all directions and contains the entire earth in its circle. The night reveals all the stars equally.

http://gnosis.org/library/ephip.htm

===========================

Gnostic View of Gender Equality by Meera Lester
The Gnostic writings celebrate women as bearers of truth, wisdom, and light. The Gnostic God is often regarded in the context of a dyad possessing both masculine and feminine attributes. The orthodox Christians speak of God the Father and his Son. For the Trinity, the Holy Spirit is added. Mary, the holy mother of Jesus, is not accorded the same stature as God the Father, though she may be reverently referred to as “Mary, Mother of God,” according to religious scholar Elaine Pagels, an expert on the Gnostics. But Mary is not considered the same as God the Father in feminine form. Yet the Jewish wisdom literature in the Hebrew scriptures (Ecclesiastes, Proverbs, Sirach, the Wisdom of Solomon, etc.), in which Christianity has roots, personifies Wisdom as a female.
========================

Gnostic men give full equality to women and children at all times. In the case of emergencies, and as a general rule of good manners, we recognize that as with God, the strong should serve the weak. Men are stronger, generally speaking than women and we follow the law of the sea on lad as well.

You can be happy in your Captain Coward Club but you will never find a Gnostic Christian there with you.

If you are a Christian, shame on you for not knowing your duty to your family.

Regards
DL

Gnostic men give full equality to women and children at all times. In the case of emergencies, and as a general rule of good manners, we recognize that as with God, the strong should serve the weak. Men are stronger, generally speaking than women and we follow the law of the sea on lad as well.
That is not equality, it's discrimination. Calling me names won't alter the definition of those words in the dictionary.

Gnostic View of Gender Equality that you posted, didn't mention support for any kind of discrimination. It didn't say much of anything at all actually... but it certainly never mentioned the Gnostic belief that women and children should be given "more" rights than men. Supporting such a belief would necessarily negate the possibility of a belief in equality, your own yardstick for measuring superiority.

Equality and Discrimination are opposites. Individual Rights and Collective rights are opposites. When I asked if you believe in equality, you said yes, but went on to proclaim your support for discrimination. When asked if you support Individual Rights, you said absolutely, only to then go on and list collective rights that violate the rights of individuals. Explanations?

I hope you're simply ignorant of definitions... At least then, you might learn something from this exchange, like how to use a dictionary. Otherwise, I fear you're intentionally being dishonest. I can't imagine that will end well for you.

That is not equality, it's discrimination. Calling me names won't alter the definition of those words in the dictionary.

Gnostic View of Gender Equality that you posted, didn't mention support for any kind of discrimination. It didn't say much of anything at all actually... but it certainly never mentioned the Gnostic belief that women and children should be given "more" rights than men. Supporting such a belief would necessarily negate the possibility of a belief in equality, your own yardstick for measuring superiority.

Equality and Discrimination are opposites. Individual Rights and Collective rights are opposites. When I asked if you believe in equality, you said yes, but went on to proclaim your support for discrimination. When asked if you support Individual Rights, you said absolutely, only to then go on and list collective rights that violate the rights of individuals. Explanations?

I hope you're simply ignorant of definitions... At least then, you might learn something from this exchange, like how to use a dictionary. Otherwise, I fear you're intentionally being dishonest. I can't imagine that will end well for you.

When the ancients fought, did they send the women and children to fight or did the strong go to fight for the weak?

If men recognizing that their wives and children come first is offensive or seems wrong to you, then I would question your morality. You would have to think the law of the sea is wrong and I will not agree with that position.

What is your first tenet of morality if it does not look like what is shown in this clip?

http://www.ted.com/talks/jonathan_haidt_on_the_moral_mind

Regards
DL

If men recognizing that their wives and children come first is offensive or seems wrong to you, then I would question your morality.
True or False

Gnostics support Equality - T or F
Gnostics support Discrimination - T or F

You have claimed both statements are true.
However, Equality and Discrimination are opposites.
Only one of those statements can be True.
Either one being True, necessarily makes the other statement False.
So, which statement is True and which one is False?

Questioning my morality, calling me a coward, these actions do not, in any way, address the dichotomy that you're being presented with and being asked to explain.

True or False

Questioning my morality, calling me a coward, these actions do not, in any way, address the dichotomy that you're being presented with and being asked to explain.

I have shown a man's responsibility and

True or False

What is your first tenet of morality if it does not look like what is shown in this clip?

http://www.ted.com/talks/jonathan_haidt_on_the_moral_mind

Regards
DL

I have shown a man's responsibility
I did not ask WHY you discriminate, we already know that answer. The questions asked was: which statement is True and which one is False?
Given that you have chosen to remind everyone that you do support discrimination, that necessarily makes your claim of supporting Equality False. The superiority you claimed was also based on your claim of equality. Since the claim of equality is proven to be false, the claim of superiority becomes false as well. Making claims you know are false, is the definition of lying.
...and?? Were you about to say the Gnostic Church has banned Dictionaries as books of heresy, and that's why you're incapable of using one to understand, much less defend, your beliefs?
What is your first tenet of morality
You're tilting at windmills again... Your dispute is not with me, it's with the Dictionary. He's the immoral, dress wearing coward that has you by the short and curlies with his magical power to define words. I understand your frustration and eagerness to change the subject, you've painted yourself into a corner and now you're fighting to get out, but it's not going to happen. Attacking the beliefs of others, no matter how successful you are at it, can never be a substitute for explaining the contradictions found in your beliefs. You may distract others from noticing it, for a while anyway, but it's still there, clawing at your subconscious, screaming to be heard. You can't make it go away by pretending it's not there. Some other immoral-dress-wearing-coward, with access to a dictionary, will inevitably come along and point it out again for all to see.

I was not being sarcastic when I said your beliefs were interesting, they are. I enjoy learning about such things. I really don't care what you personally believe, but the Gnostic faith itself is interesting to me. I just think you should be honest, to yourself, and to others, about whatever it is that Gnostics do believe.

If you're into equality, honesty, and Individual Rights, Gnosticism isn't for you. If you oppose equality, if you support discrimination, if you're cool with lying to people whenever contradictions are found in your beliefs, if you think name calling and attacking the beliefs of others is an effective way to defend one's own beliefs while recruiting new followers, then maybe Gnosticism is just the religion you've been looking for.

I may get around to your rant some time but if you look at the language more carefully than you do you would see how I agree with you from a certain POV. We just had yet to define the terms and you went stupid on me.

I admit that we proudly discriminate.

No Apologies.

Gnostic Christians love forces us to Discriminate, -- as Affirmative Action --, for women and children.

We are proud to stand and do so.

Gnostic Christians apply the Law of the Sea, women and children first, to all religious, spiritual and political matters. The family is our first common, demographically speaking, and it is the duty of men to place women and children ahead of themselves. Our Trinity, if you will, would be Father, Mother and Child. Mother is the spirit part of the original Catholic Universalist church Trinity. Now miss used by Christianity. Rome wrote her out of their Trinity.

We must re-elevate women. They and our children should come first if you are to be true to our genetic lines. That is the duty of men. That is why scriptures say that women are to let men rule over them. It assumes and expects men to do the right thing for women, --- the way we always brag about doing, --- but never do. Modern men have forgotten their duty.

This thinking is partly why we were feared by Constantine and hated by his literalist arm of Catholicism. Those boys clubs scare easy. Gnostic Christians judge constantly and will not let up. We discriminate and judge constantly.
In today’s reality, the state as well as Christians will have to learn to face judgement. I hope it is over killing us. We think so. At least in the West. The East, who can say.

S a i d o f G n o s t i c a n d C h r i s t i a n r e a d i n g p r a c t i c e s .
B o t h r e a d t h e B i b l e d a y a n d n i g h t; b u t y o u r e a d b l a c k w h e I r e a d w h i t e. W i l l i a m B l a k e.

As above, so below.

Gnostic Christians would see politics in much the same way. Not a surprise then that Rome feared Gnostic Christians and not surprising that Rome decided to invent a sheepish Jesus.

When the various mystery schools were competing for adherents, as all cults and tribes want to do in order to expand, the Gnostic Christians root of Catholicism fell into disfavor because it did not accept that there were only 4 valid scriptures and that literalism should be the rule of Catholics. A Universalist cult as compared to the divisive literalist arm. Gnostics decided not to stifle the search for the mythical monotheistic God.

Gnostic Christians did not want to inhibit their thinking in such a damaging way.

Further, as Universalists, we would have had to choose to murder all the other cults that Constantine and his pawn, the literalist Christian and Catholics ended up murdering. No thanks.

Let me be clear. In today’s terms, Gnostic Christians will fiercely fight for the equality sanctity of all of God’s people. That is all humans.

We then add to that equality to basically serve our male duty to our genetic line and future as a species. Ideally, we place our children and generally weakest to safety and then step up as duty led men to face whatever challenges lie ahead. That is natural as the strongest is always the protector and champion of the weakest.

At present and I do not know why, we men forget our duty and allow inequality, --- while justice demands that women be returned to the status of first class citizens in societies and believers within religions.

Duty led men will help move women to equality and more. More being under male protection via taking the Law of the Sea and putting it into your heart and living it as your law of the land. Duty led men will see Affirmative Action for women as justice, --- and their duty to advocate and implement.

Please choose to do the right thing, your mothers will be proud and your daughters will be thankful as well as proud.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
I admit that we proudly discriminate.

Gnostic Christians will fiercely fight for the equality sanctity of all of God’s people. That is all humans.

We then add to that equality to basically serve our male duty...
LOL, add to equality.... New and improved Equality, now with discrimination! (y) Act now and get a free reach-around...

Either you support equality, or you support discrimination, you can't support both. One being true, makes the other false. Not sure why you think that's so crazy... Crack open a thesaurus and pick one of those words, the other will be found in that words list of antonyms... That means they have opposite meanings.

Back