Is Glenn Beck the dumbest man on the air?

You told him (quite rudely) to change the channel instead of allowing him to speak his mind and appeal to others.

He then referred to all Beck's viewers as the uninformed public, filling their heads with mindless babble who then have the audacity to vote based on that babble and perpetuate conspiratorial rants...all after he called Beck a "raving loon idiot."

And you are going to tell me that suggesting to change the channel was rude...give me a break.

Werbung:
He then referred to all Beck's viewers as the uninformed public, filling their heads with mindless babble who then have the audacity to vote based on that babble and perpetuate conspiratorial rants...all after he called Beck a "raving loon idiot."

And you are going to tell me that suggesting to change the channel was rude...give me a break.

I dont have time for this let me know when you mellow out.

No the actions that led pockets to believe he was "dumb" ...

Assuming what was stated in the story occurred, then it was a dumb connection..I don't disagree with Pocket.. but a couple stupid stories don't make someone the dumbest person on the air.

Further more if you have never watched him you are hardly in the place to give pockets any grief.

That is only true if Pocket is an avid viewer of the Beck program.

If you respect him why were you so violent with him in the beginning?

I was not "violent" with him.. what post are you taking that from?

Glenn Beck is Americas professor. Hes teaching us how to become good citizens of America. How to use Votes responsible instead of wasting them. Remember the 1994 Elections the G.O.P on both houses? Rush Limbaugh was responsible for that. But in 2010 it was Fox News responsible getting democrats their asses kicked. Glenn Beck will make sure we kick more democrats asses in 2012. You see hes talking about progressives. Theyre the type of people like Stallin,Hitler and Mao. Remember Anita Dunn ?

And where were these people?
police.jpg

RIGHT!!! No where to be found when Black Panthers were doing that.

Eric Holden,,Wont Prositcute the Black Panthers,,But if this was the KKK at the polling plasces they would been prositcuted for voter fraud.

These are Obamas people? Now you really believe Liberals should be in charge in our government?
Its this Change you can believe in?

its against stupid people who are given a major voice to make people dumber and spread lies and call it news.

There is a Difference between being right leaning news...and just making crap up and ranting. If Beck was a Liberal and did this crap, I would hate him just as much if not even more.

"...two kilometers or so down in most places there are these incredibly hot rocks, 'cause the interior of the earth is extremely hot, several million degrees..." - Al Gore

Al Gore believes the core of the earth is several million degrees, making it hotter than the sun, and the mindless drones of the left worship this man like a prophet. I never hear you complaining about the "stupid people" on the left who "spread lies" and misinform the public.

Now as to Becks statements on the subject....

he ties the weatherman to the protest in Egypt?
Former Weather Underground leaders William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, as well as Code Pink founder Jodie Evans, helped organize the Free Gaza Movement, which launched the six-ship flotilla from Turkey to Israel that ended in a violent clash with Israeli Defense Forces, BigGovernment.com reported.

In January, the trio were spotted in Egypt attempting to stir up crowds on the streets with 1,400 other left-wing activists after the Egyptian government refused to allow Free Gaza Movement members to enter the Gaza Strip. About 100 marchers were eventually allowed to cross the border, where they were met by former Hamas prime minister Ismail Haniyeh.

Washington Examiner

He unfactuly compares the largely secular protests in Egypt to Iran...who's protest was triggered by a very powerful Cleric calling for Islamic law in Iran...
You're still under the impression that something other than an Islamic state will be built on the ashes of the Mubarak regime in Egypt. Do you have any facts to support this theory or is it more of your wishful thinking?

the Muslim Brotherhood has joined late, and has no main leader ( and is also segmented)
The MB is the largest opposition movement in Egypt and their charter calls for an Islamic state, Sharia law, and Jihad.

And of course he even managed to Tie Riots in Ireland to this...Beck you mindless idiot...trust me, Ireland has nothing to do with Egypt.

The Coming Insurrection

He was reffering to revolutionaries using riots and civil unrest to forward a political agenda and even take control of a government.

"...two kilometers or so down in most places there are these incredibly hot rocks, 'cause the interior of the earth is extremely hot, several million degrees..." - Al Gore

Al Gore believes the core of the earth is several million degrees, making it hotter than the sun, and the mindless drones of the left worship this man like a prophet. I never hear you complaining about the "stupid people" on the left who "spread lies" and misinform the public.

Now as to Becks statements on the subject....

Former Weather Underground leaders William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, as well as Code Pink founder Jodie Evans, helped organize the Free Gaza Movement, which launched the six-ship flotilla from Turkey to Israel that ended in a violent clash with Israeli Defense Forces, BigGovernment.com reported.

In January, the trio were spotted in Egypt attempting to stir up crowds on the streets with 1,400 other left-wing activists after the Egyptian government refused to allow Free Gaza Movement members to enter the Gaza Strip. About 100 marchers were eventually allowed to cross the border, where they were met by former Hamas prime minister Ismail Haniyeh.

Washington Examiner

You're still under the impression that something other than an Islamic state will be built on the ashes of the Mubarak regime in Egypt. Do you have any facts to support this theory or is it more of your wishful thinking?

The MB is the largest opposition movement in Egypt and their charter calls for an Islamic state, Sharia law, and Jihad.

The Coming Insurrection

He was reffering to revolutionaries using riots and civil unrest to forward a political agenda and even take control of a government.

Funny I have to prove that a Democracy will not bring about a Sharia law Jihad state...but you can just say it and thats all you need to do. the MB is not a monolithic group, and if they want to have any power...they will have to go by the law and constitution of Egypt...and have you noticed something? The protesters mostly do not want any of that...its one of the more secular Islamic nations in the middle east..they may be Muslim but not everyone wants to be part of the Muslim brotherhood...

But I guess the middle east should have to wait for your OK to have Democracy...Or maybe they should have to submit there choices to you for approval?

But don't worry all Muslims are the same, right? I would be shocked if you even knew the difference between Shia and Sunni...as they are all just Muslims who can't have freedom in your eyes...

Funny I have to prove that a Democracy will not bring about a Sharia law Jihad state...but you can just say it and thats all you need to do. the MB is not a monolithic group, and if they want to have any power...they will have to go by the law and constitution of Egypt...and have you noticed something? The protesters mostly do not want any of that...its one of the more secular Islamic nations in the middle east..they may be Muslim but not everyone wants to be part of the Muslim brotherhood...

Al Qaeda is not monolythic either but there is no question that they are over the top muslim johadists. So eportion of protestors don't want it but guess what, if islamic powers seize power its in their religion to do just that.

But I guess the middle east should have to wait for your OK to have Democracy...Or maybe they should have to submit there choices to you for approval?

But don't worry all Muslims are the same, right? I would be shocked if you even knew the difference between Shia and Sunni...as they are all just Muslims who can't have freedom in your eyes...

The difference is tat each wants power. Oh yeah, that's the same thing. Like Ford and Chevy, Pepsi and Coke and on and on.

The concern I have is that this will, if rushed, produce a power vacuum a little like in Iraq. Some legitimate opposition needs to develop, somethign that has soe capability to lead. Failure to do that only invites jihadist fundamentalism as it does offer a basis of power and order. And not a very pleasant one.

Al Qaeda is not monolythic either but there is no question that they are over the top muslim johadists. So eportion of protestors don't want it but guess what, if islamic powers seize power its in their religion to do just that.

The difference is tat each wants power. Oh yeah, that's the same thing. Like Ford and Chevy, Pepsi and Coke and on and on.

The concern I have is that this will, if rushed, produce a power vacuum a little like in Iraq. Some legitimate opposition needs to develop, something that has soe capability to lead. Failure to do that only invites jihadist fundamentalism as it does offer a basis of power and order. And not a very pleasant one.

what if what if...what if they win a election here? quick lets end Voting! End Democracy we can't have someone we don;t like win! Sorry but yea thats the drawback to Democracy..sometimes you don't like who wins...Thats why you also have a Constitution, and a Military..

Crowds of millions ....yet odd....No burning American flags? No Death to America chants? men and woman all standing side by side ...Dancing in the street , Protesters setting up there own checks and doing everything they can to keep the protests Peaceful....If you want Militant Extremist...then back autocratic leaders who crush Free speech and do what the US wants over what there own people want. Give them nothing but hate anger...and little hope for better times....the perfect person to try to get to join the extremist.

My god its to scary! The best way to fight back against the people you fear....is there in the street...calling for the best deffence against Extremist...Democracy and Free Speech.

And there is one way to do that...and that is...the current government must go. They are already negotiating how to govern while when he is gone before a Election...

its sad that thousands are injured, quite a few dead...all begging for Freedom and Democracy...And all of the sudden now we have Fox news and others basically saying yes...those are great....only if they help the US though...

When the founding fathers talked about these rights...they did not say they where for Americans only...they said they where for all man...I guess we have forgot that. Many feared what would happen if the British left, and the power vacuum then....but we did not say well its better to just stay with the brits...nope we fought like hell for the right to try to set up our own....with no guarantee what it would look like or what would happen.

How about we stop crying about our own interest, and let a nation be free, and give them a change to have there own government, and freedom...even if tis not the best for America....though I belive it would be even better for America in the long run...

its funny I use to always hear people say why we support Israel...because it was the only democracy in the Middle east.....it was never said that was because we wanted it that way....

When the founding fathers talked about these rights...they did not say they where for Americans only...they said they where for all man...I guess we have forgot that. Many feared what would happen if the British left, and the power vacuum then....but we did not say well its better to just stay with the brits...nope we fought like hell for the right to try to set up our own....with no guarantee what it would look like or what would happen.

"We hold..." we were also generally isolationist, we did not take a stand either way on what others chose. Quite a lot were not behind the revolution. And the world was larger then. OThers had no interest in us. Far form the case in Egypt today.

You may wax poetic about the past but you don't seem to know it al tha well.

i

Did you offer...

Any refutation of the point I made about people on the Left spouting lies and misinformation? Nope.

Any acknowledgement of the fact that the Weather Underground actually was involved in the Egyptian protests? Nope.

Any facts to support the theory that Egypt will become a western style democracy complete with separation of church and state? Nope.

Anything to suggest the largest opposition group in Egypt (and remember, democracy is based on majority rule) wouldn't have the greatest control in the new Egyptian government? Nope.

Any acknowledgement of a book that calls for riots, protests and civil unrest around the world, which suggests at least a possible link to Ireland and Egypt? Nope.

Instead you offered fallacies and unsubstantiated assertions.
You do realize that Egypt is already a "Democracy", right?

You are aware that a 1980 amendment to the Egyptian constitution placed Sharia law as the primary source of legislation, right?

Oh but don't let any of the facts I've offered interfere with your delusions, just continue to offer strawmen about how I love dictarships, hate democracy, and think only Americans deserve freedom... Since that's all you offered so far, it's clear that's all you have to offer.

Did you offer...

1)Any refutation of the point I made about people on the Left spouting lies and misinformation? Nope.

Any acknowledgement of the fact that the Weather Underground actually was involved in the Egyptian protests? Nope.

2)Any facts to support the theory that Egypt will become a western style democracy complete with separation of church and state? Nope.

3)Anything to suggest the largest opposition group in Egypt (and remember, democracy is based on majority rule) wouldn't have the greatest control in the new Egyptian government? Nope.

Any acknowledgement of a book that calls for riots, protests and civil unrest around the world, which suggests at least a possible link to Ireland and Egypt? Nope.

Instead you offered fallacies and unsubstantiated assertions.

You do realize that Egypt is already a "Democracy", right?

You are aware that a 1980 amendment to the Egyptian constitution placed Sharia law as the primary source of legislation, right?

Oh but don't let any of the facts I've offered interfere with your delusions, just continue to offer strawmen about how I love dictarships, hate democracy, and think only Americans deserve freedom... Since that's all you offered so far, it's clear that's all you have to offer.

1) If you believe the lies/half truths/dishonesty that any of the talking heads are spewing you deserve what you get. The American minds are owned by the media.

2) Is that what is in their best interest a western style democracy(sic). I dont get why Americans constantly misuse that term the founders were repulsed at the idea of democracy.

3) That is the very reason democracy will never work, if the electorate has the ability to vote your natural rights away you would almost be better off with a dictator.

its against stupid people who are given a major voice to make people dumber and spread lies and call it news.

There is a Difference between being right leaning news...and just making crap up and ranting. If Beck was a Liberal and did this crap, I would hate him just as much if not even more.

What do you think about the stupid people who actually think Jon Stewart is giving the news on the Daily Show? Or Keith Olbermann (before he got fired)

There will always be mindless idiots, obama still has (a few drooling bots)

Live and let live pocket :)

What do you think about the stupid people who actually think Jon Stewart is giving the news on the Daily Show? Or Keith Olbermann (before he got fired)

There will always be mindless idiots, obama still has (a few drooling bots)

Live and let live pocket :)

there is a difference between right and left leaning news...and just stupid.
And Olbermann and Stewart do the news, and try to deal with facts ( you just don't like how they view them) Beck...just makes crap up and spins conspiracy theories that make a Dan Brown Book look like Fiction.

there is a difference between right and left leaning news...and just stupid.
And Olbermann and Stewart do the news, and try to deal with facts ( you just don't like how they view them) Beck...just makes crap up and spins conspiracy theories that make a Dan Brown Book look like Fiction.

Olbermann is just a wanker most of his "news" consists of name calling. Jon is very funny and at times the only sane person in the media. I think its a sad reflection on our society that the 2/3 of media that can be taken seriously are comedians.

Stewart
Colbert
Stossel

Even worse than the media there is only one politician worth re-electing out of the entire lot of them.

Werbung:
Olbermann is just a wanker most of his "news" consists of name calling. Jon is very funny and at times the only sane person in the media. I think its a sad reflection on our society that the 2/3 of media that can be taken seriously are comedians.

Stewart
Colbert
Stossel

Even worse than the media there is only one politician worth re-electing out of the entire lot of them.

I would hardly put stossel in that group..more then a few times I have read stories about him being lets just say ..lose with the facts...I recall one even suggested they planted evidence of something..but I could be thinking of something else..had to do with a lynx if I recall.

Back