Interdimensional warfare, how close are we at this point?

Hey kid, your family photo is brilliant
NINTCHDBPICT000748282842.jpg
Lying pssy lol

Werbung:
You are so stupid that you still believe that the USA is a 2 party system. But you never mind because Trump still has EVERY unreleased JFK file that proves what the deep state did. LOL they even went to his home looking for them but failed.
You posted a link to released documents moron lol

What better drugs do you refer to? Prove they are better
Even Fauci admits that the vaccines he promoted are not guaranteed to prevent covid infections.

CLAIM: Dr. Anthony Fauci, in a recent science paper, admits that COVID-19 vaccines don’t work.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The scientific journal article doesn’t say the vaccines don’t work. The article’s authors say their paper acknowledges current vaccines for respiratory viruses don’t prevent all infections, but that they do prevent the most serious symptoms. Fauci and another coauthor said the article makes the case for exploring new approaches to make respiratory virus vaccines more effective.

No link to unreleased docs then lol
Lying pssy
I really hate to do this, but I feel that it is appropriate at this point

The difference between you and I is that you took behavioral analysis 101, and I wrote it. I must admit that I like fools like you, because in your unbridled ignorance and brainwashing you actually feel that you can make a difference.

Last edited:
I really hate to do this, but I feel that it is appropriate at this point

The difference between you and I is that you took behavioral analysis 101, and I wrote it. I must admit that I like fools like you, because in your unbridled ignorance and brainwashing you actually feel that you can make a difference.
Lying pssy
Hundreds have them but you can't point to anyone lol
God you are stupid

Werbung:
Back