In the words of Forest gump

Werbung:
If he wasn't such a bad person and such a bad American and a bad President, I might feel pity for him.

Born with less native intelligence than his friends and relatives, he eventually learned that by skillfully cheating and lying and stealing, that he could not only fit in with smarter people without being detected, but he could use trickery to become THE BOSS of the "smarter people."

And they wouldn't be able to detect his deceit, or he could talk his way out of it by appealing to people's sense of compassion to avoid having to pay for his dishonesty.
And throughout his life and career his coping mechanisms to get ahead were deception and taking advantage of people and counting on their forgiveness if he was caught.
The hardened press reporters of the 1970's and 80's counted him out.
The Democratic Primary election voters counted him out.
The viewers of the televised 2020 Democrat Debates counted him out after this scathing attack by Kamala Harris.

But look at the expression on Joe's face.

WATCH: 'That little girl was me.' Harris goes after Biden on race | 2019 Democratic Debates​

It must have gained many voter's sympathy.

And now, he has announced he will run again in 2024.

No, I don't pity Joe Biden, because he has knowingly and intentionally hurt America.

But Joe Biden is a pitiful creature.

Last edited:
you two should get a room. lol
Why?

I guess your custom is that guys regularly have sex together and they go to a room to have it.

And that might explain why you're so exhilarated at the merest suggested opportunity of two guys in political agreement going off somewhere in private and afterwards, leaving behind puddles of ejaculate for your pleasure and enjoyment.

Why?

I guess your custom is that guys regularly have sex together and they go to a room to have it.

And that might explain why you're so exhilarated at the merest suggested opportunity of two guys in political agreement going off somewhere in private and afterwards, leaving behind puddles of ejaculate for your pleasure and enjoyment.
I'd go so far to say both of us have f---ed you over and never exposed the weapons. You been done over by professionals and you trust your heart and Bible. That's worked well in the past as 81 million proved.

Werbung:
Back