Implementation of Obamacare

the loss of insurance is just one problem with obamacare. we need to make the new message that the whole program sucks and that dems in general are responsible. Time to leave obama in the past.
true. a great many quality hospitals are not participating, insurance being yanked, qualifying plans beyond what people can pay (and thats across a broad swath of income ranges) and the real weight of high deductables is not yet felt. now I read that free contraception has been stricken by an appelate court. the wheels are oming off faster than they can catch them. and there is little chance the web portal will be fixed in a month. they would have to be testing a finished product NOW to have a chance at that.

Werbung:
true. a great many quality hospitals are not participating, insurance being yanked, qualifying plans beyond what people can pay (and thats across a broad swath of income ranges) and the real weight of high deductables is not yet felt. now I read that free contraception has been stricken by an appelate court. the wheels are oming off faster than they can catch them. and there is little chance the web portal will be fixed in a month. they would have to be testing a finished product NOW to have a chance at that.

Then pray for falling wheels.

Virginia Democrat Calls For Forcing Doctors To Accept Medicare And Medicaid Patients

You would think that when your party is burying a hole that is getting harder and harder to get out of, you wouldn't want to that hole get deeper faster. But here is Kathleen Murphy, Democrat running for the House of Delegates against Barbara Comstock, telling a forum in Great Falls that she believes it should law to force doctors to accept Medicare and Medicaid patients. Forced by government decree, mind you.

So it begins .....

Virginia Democrat Calls For Forcing Doctors To Accept Medicare And Medicaid Patients

You would think that when your party is burying a hole that is getting harder and harder to get out of, you wouldn't want to that hole get deeper faster. But here is Kathleen Murphy, Democrat running for the House of Delegates against Barbara Comstock, telling a forum in Great Falls that she believes it should law to force doctors to accept Medicare and Medicaid patients. Forced by government decree, mind you.

So it begins .....
Not going to happen and if it were tried the noise from the stampede of retiring docs would bedeafening.

Not going to happen and if it were tried the noise from the stampede of retiring docs would bedeafening.

Then we live with doctor shortages until the gov pays for the tuition of medical students to create more doctors to replace them. That is exactly how they did it in France. I would add that the tuition for the medical students comes from taxes and not from insurance premiums or medical bills so it makes the cost of healthcare appear to be lower - exactly the kind of shell game politicians actually want.

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." Ronald Reagan

Then we live with doctor shortages until the gov pays for the tuition of medical students to create more doctors to replace them. That is exactly how they did it in France. I would add that the tuition for the medical students comes from taxes and not from insurance premiums or medical bills so it makes the cost of healthcare appear to be lower - exactly the kind of shell game politicians actually want.

Like I said in an earlier post. It's no coincidence that the Government took over student loans at the same time they passed Obamacare.

and about how motivated will they be ? the soviet bloc attempt at it tells us not so much. without the profit motive little effort is the expectation.

and about how motivated will they be ? the soviet bloc attempt at it tells us not so much. without the profit motive little effort is the expectation.
I hope this whole obamacare thing just falls apart so we can dispense with it. our politicians will probably play their favorite game of whack-a-mole fixing parts of it until it appears to work.

I hope this whole obamacare thing just falls apart so we can dispense with it. our politicians will probably play their favorite game of whack-a-mole fixing parts of it until it appears to work.

You know the GOP will help them fix it on our march to serfdom.

Obamacare is supposed to fail in it's current incarnation so they can move us into a single payer system. If the gov owns all your healthcare, they own you.

Werbung:
Obamacare Restrictions Lead Brooklyn Couple To Consider Divorce

'We Would Save Thousands Of Dollars If We Got Divorced,' Woman Says

The issue for Aronowitz and Cassara is that together as family of only two, they make more than the $62,000 level to qualify for subsidies under the Affordable Care Act. But if they lived together unmarried, they would qualify for the subsidies and could literally save hundreds of dollars a month on their health care.

Back