Im not a democrat,,But i do see a double standard on republican states on cops

steveox

See this sign?
tumblr_m83ll1kUr11r1ct6ao1_500.jpg

Now how come an hardware store owner wasnt arrested for this? But In Florida an 16 year old kid was arrested by Sheriff Deputy for this sign?
Double Standard? Cause this man is a NAZI!
Sheriff_Mascara.jpg

Hes Adoph Hitler all over again. His deputies are just like the nazi gestapos

Werbung:
To some ass is a cuss word but not to many people. Fuck is a cuss word where ever you go so that is one difference and the other is these are not the same states are they? Even if they are, are they the same county? Each city county state has its own rules on what is profanity and what is not.

The man used Ass is in Georgia the teen used Fuck in Florida where i live. Its against the first admendment. Hitler didnt believe in the first admendment.

The man used Ass is in Georgia the teen used Fuck in Florida where i live. Its against the first admendment. Hitler didnt believe in the first admendment.

no first amendment in Germany Steve. thats kind of a "here" thing". but libs do hate the idea of free speech.

If those stupid punks and that woman had kept their mouths shut the cops wouldn't have taken the kid in. And yes, there are a lot of states/towns that have obsenity/profanity laws. I thought I heard the cop say that they had gotten a lot of complaints. What about the people driving down the street with kids in their cars reading that? Why can't people behave better when they are out in public?

Werbung:
Back