I’m a teacher and I spoke against the RACIST lessons in my school!

Werbung:
I don't have to
You need to prove your claims unless you want to look stupid
Which you seem to enjoy
The facts are already in evidence and you continue to fail to disprove them.

The Sordid History and Deadly Consequences of 'Sex Ed' at School | The Epoch Times

The Sordid History and Deadly Consequences of ‘Sex Ed’ at School

American sexuality researcher Alfred Kinsey (1894-1956) works with his staff while preparing the final manuscript of his book 'Sexual Behavior in the Human Female,' 1953. (Hulton Archive/Getty Images)

Alex Newman

April 6, 2020Updated: November 4, 2020

WARNING: This article contains information that some readers may find disturbing regarding child abuse and sexual violence.

This is part 13 in a series of articles examining the origins of public education in the United States.

Very few people realize that the reason children today are being sexualized at school is because pedophiles sexually abused hundreds of children, then claimed that the victims enjoyed it. That’s a fact, and the documents prove it.

In government schools all across the United States today, young children are literally being encouraged to experiment with fornication, masturbation, sodomy, oral sex, and all manner of sexual activities. It often begins as early as kindergarten and elementary school.

In fact, what passes for contemporary “sex education” in the United States and around the Western world would have been unthinkable just a generation ago—even a few years ago. And believe it or not, it’s getting more and more radical by the day.

In California, a top school district official defended teaching pedophilia to children because it’s one of a number of “different types of sexual orientation” that “have existed in history.”

The facts are already in evidence and you continue to fail to disprove them.

The Sordid History and Deadly Consequences of 'Sex Ed' at School | The Epoch Times

The Sordid History and Deadly Consequences of ‘Sex Ed’ at School

American sexuality researcher Alfred Kinsey (1894-1956) works with his staff while preparing the final manuscript of his book 'Sexual Behavior in the Human Female,' 1953. (Hulton Archive/Getty Images)

Alex Newman

April 6, 2020Updated: November 4, 2020

WARNING: This article contains information that some readers may find disturbing regarding child abuse and sexual violence.

This is part 13 in a series of articles examining the origins of public education in the United States.

Very few people realize that the reason children today are being sexualized at school is because pedophiles sexually abused hundreds of children, then claimed that the victims enjoyed it. That’s a fact, and the documents prove it.

In government schools all across the United States today, young children are literally being encouraged to experiment with fornication, masturbation, sodomy, oral sex, and all manner of sexual activities. It often begins as early as kindergarten and elementary school.

In fact, what passes for contemporary “sex education” in the United States and around the Western world would have been unthinkable just a generation ago—even a few years ago. And believe it or not, it’s getting more and more radical by the day.

In California, a top school district official defended teaching pedophilia to children because it’s one of a number of “different types of sexual orientation” that “have existed in history.”

you continue to fall to prove your claims.
which makes you look stupid.
which is fine by me

Werbung:
nope.

you should be embarrased by the stupidity you post, but sadly you arent
I don't really blame Biden so much any more because of his deteriorating condition, but I definitely blame his handlers for using him to do bad things to and for America.

Back