If you made the world....

rationalist

Ok, imagine you have a blank canvas.

You are all powerful and you can make a world in any way you like and there is no pressure to make a world at all.

Would you make disease, war, starvation, Dick Cheyney, earthquakes, tsunamis etc?

Would you populate the world with weak beings that you know would be prone to doing all sorts of nasty things with the free will you gave them to facillitate what they did?

And if you did make such a crappy, hate filled, unfair world where most people live at a state of near destitution whilst others steal what they have and do it in your name would you expect to be worshipped and called perfect?

Werbung:

You are all powerful and you can make a world in any way you like and there is no pressure to make a world at all.

Would you make disease, war, starvation, Dick Cheyney, earthquakes, tsunamis etc?

Would you populate the world with weak beings that you know would be prone to doing all sorts of nasty things with the free will you gave them to facillitate what they did?

And if you did make such a crappy, hate filled, unfair world where most people live at a state of near destitution whilst others steal what they have and do it in your name would you expect to be worshipped and called perfect?

No, if I was the creator and thought: "I am lonely", I would more likely create something like an inflatable female...with "big uns".

If i made the world it would be still tropical all around like it was Millions of years ago.No Dinosaurs,No Bears,No Wolves,No Snakes and no Sharks. Humans would been around. There would be lots of fish,Crabs,Lobsters in sea and lakes. There would be lots of fruit plants and Veggies to eat.

It would be playing something like SimCity. I would soon get bored of it and let the whole thing run it's course, because I would be doing something more interesting like playing computer chess. Or maybe wondering who created me.

It's those weak beings that have created the crappy, hate filled, unfair world we find. Were I god, I'd go ahead and create the world pretty much as it is, but then sit back and wait for evolution to bring about a truly rational being who would then fix what is wrong.

I'd be sure that humanity wasn't the end product of evolution.

Werbung:

I would create a world in which people were weak because then they could grow. I would create a world in which people had free will because anything else would be wrong. I would know that weak people with free will would do bad things so I would provide them with a conscience. I would also provide justice so that those who did wrong could look forward to punishment and those did right could look forward to reward. I would understand that what I created was good but it was made bad by them so I would provide a plan to redeem it and make it right again.

Back