If TPartiers WERE racist homophobes why do liberals hav to fake it to make em look th

Little-Acorn

If TEA Partiers WERE racist homophobes, why do liberals have to fake it to make em look that way?

We are hearing more and more that some groups called "CrashTheTeaParty" wants to infitrate their members in to TEA party meetings, and at opportune time will start shouting racits or anti-same-sex things, to make it look like genuine TEA party people feel that way.

Soounds like the leftists are admitting that TEA party people DON'T feel that way, and the liberals have to fake it to make them look like they do.

Comment?

Werbung:
Re: If TPartiers WERE racist homophobes why do liberals hav to fake it to make em loo

The libs are running scared. They are trying any tactic they can. They've been trying to minimize the effect of the tea party for a year and have been un-successful. Now they are trying again.

Like you said LA... if the Tea Partiers weren't being effective, then why so many attacks from the Lame Stream Media and the Obama supporters?

Re: If TPartiers WERE racist homophobes why do liberals hav to fake it to make em loo

It's a jerk teacher from my home state who wrote
this on work time

it does seem to me that he wouldn't have
had to do this iv the tea party people
were really racist

It's a jerk teacher from my home state who wrote
this on work time

it does seem to me that he wouldn't have
had to do this iv the tea party people
were really racist

Wrote what?:confused:

If TEA Partiers WERE racist homophobes, why do liberals have to fake it to make em look that way?

We are hearing more and more that some groups called "CrashTheTeaParty" wants to infitrate their members in to TEA party meetings, and at opportune time will start shouting racits or anti-same-sex things, to make it look like genuine TEA party people feel that way.

Soounds like the leftists are admitting that TEA party people DON'T feel that way, and the liberals have to fake it to make them look like they do.

Comment?

its a nice way to try to hide the racism often found by groups at the tea party ( not all) pretend its all liberals setting you up!

its a nice way to try to hide the racism often found by groups at the tea party ( not all) pretend its all liberals setting you up!
Nice try Pocket.. but it's true. Here's a link about the 'crash the tea parties".

I've been to around 6 or 7 large rallies, and have met people from different races and countries, but have not met one racist.

Though, it may be true, It has not been proven to be true yet.

Nice try Pocket.. but it's true. Here's a link about the 'crash the tea parties".

I've been to around 6 or 7 large rallies, and have met people from different races and countries, but have not met one racist.

Though, it may be true, It has not been proven to be true yet.

you just keep thinking that...Since you know any proof would never be accepted by you anyway

Put it this way, there's more proof that show they are not.

It's pretty bad that the only thing the left can do is call a movement racists to try and stop debate.

They better be careful, because it's like the boy who cried wolf. They will say it until it falls on deaf ears.

It's pretty bad that the only thing the left can do is call a movement racists to try and stop debate.

They better be careful, because it's like the boy who cried wolf. They will say it until it falls on deaf ears.

Too late. :D

Werbung:
Back