If Jesus voted

steveox

What would be his choice?
JesusVotesRepublican-1.jpg

OBAMA_hand2.jpg

Werbung:
Do, who do you think Jesus would support? McCain? How about Bush? As I recall, he wasn't real big on wars, either.

As for abortion, the pres can't do anything about that. Bush was one of the most pro life presidents we have had, and what happened? Nothing. Why? Because the president can't overturn Roe V. Wade, that's why.

Oh, now I get it. We're talking about Jesus Gomez, who lives down the block! Here, I thought it might be that other Jesus.

Luke 22:36 He (Jesus) said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Jesus was not so much the pacifist people like to make him out to be. He also beat the money changers with a whip

If you want a pacifist look towards Mahatma Gandhi

Jesus would not vote for either of the majority parties. More then likely He would vote for Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party.

Jesus condemned the lawyers, and the politicans (Pharisees, and Sanhedrin) of His time.

Christains dont twist the Bible around just like Muslims twist the Koran around. Mohammed said people who kill will entrer hell not paradise.

Can you show me where He advocated government welfare? Abortion? Sex education? Homosexual marriage?

In fact, can you show me where He advocated any liberal program?

Can you turn water into wine? Make bread and fish spontaneously reproduce to feed the masses? Even better? Can you walk on water? Us liberals do all this an more as a matter of routine. You really should kiss our feet and thank us for your very existence, for without us, the populous no doubt would have risen up against Republicans a long time ago. Hey wait. Didn't they do that just 2 years ago? :D

Werbung:
Can you turn water into wine? Make bread and fish spontaneously reproduce to feed the masses? Even better? Can you walk on water? Us liberals do all this an more as a matter of routine. You really should kiss our feet and thank us for your very existence, for without us, the populous no doubt would have risen up against Republicans a long time ago. Hey wait. Didn't they do that just 2 years ago? :D

Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.Liberals slogan..Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

regards
doug

Back