If Hillary is elected...

Why do you feel the NYT story is false?

Where did I say it was? I said your conclusions were. The ones giving the Clinton's money in the story were Canadians.

Some Saudi prince named Alwaleed bin Talal claims to have bailed out Trump, but the prince is very much opposed to Trump. If Trump was influenced by this prince, Trump would have dropped out of the race.

Why? The Proince was not opposed to Trump himself, just some of his policies. However, his opinion of Trump is right on.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/a-saudi-prince-burns-donald-trump

Back up your statements with evidence. How does Trump owe Putin?

Always do. http://www.inquisitr.com/3342943/donald-trump-russia-connection/

Please admit that the media elite attacks Trump every chance they get. I remember when the media attacked Trump when Soros' rioters shut down Trump's meeting! The media lied about Trump disavowing David Duke. And on and on.

No, the media did not lie about Trump disavowing Duke. The question was when would Trump disavow Duke, and white supremacists, and he took his time in doing so. As to the other point, Trump makes these asinine comments deliberately which is what has gotten him over 2 Billion dollars in free advertising.

Polls go up and down. A few days ago Trump was tied according to RealClear.

Yes, but now Hillary is leading in the polls with White men too.

Some of the worst crimes are perfectly legal.

Which Trump is quite adept at using.

Can you admit that Hillary is a worthless tool of Wall Street and foreign dictators?

When, and if, you can show she is. I know of no politician that is not the tool of some special interest, and the higher one goes up the political ladder the more of a tool they become.

Werbung:
The Clinton crime family!!! I hadn't heard that one before, but wow, it fits. I'd rather have an egotistical hothead any day. At least his intentions are pure! Hillary would make us all kiss her ring. :(

The Clinton crime family!!! I hadn't heard that one before, but wow, it fits. I'd rather have an egotistical hothead any day. At least his intentions are pure! Hillary would make us all kiss her ring. :(

His intentions are "pure"? Since when does God/Christ call consistently lying "pure"? Is adultery now "pure"? Are his lies about Melania, her "degrees", or how she got into the country, now "pure"? His cheating his employees, his business partners, etc., are now "pure". His support for Planned Parenthood, "pure". Why hell, the guy is a living saint, well, to the mindless who lack the ability to think for themselves, or do any actual research.

Yes, but now Hillary is leading in the polls with White men too.
When, and if, you can show she is. I know of no politician that is not the tool of some special interest, and the higher one goes up the political ladder the more of a tool they become.
You must be the most incoherent person I've ever debated. lol You seem deeply in love with Hillary, yet you support a candidate with polar opposite views. You criticize Trump for falling in the polls yet you support a candidate with 0 chance of winning.

Compared to Hillary, Trump is pure. To be fair, however, Lucifer wrestling a herd of swine in a sewer would also be pure by comparison.

You must be the most incoherent person I've ever debated. lol You seem deeply in love with Hillary, yet you support a candidate with polar opposite views. You criticize Trump for falling in the polls yet you support a candidate with 0 chance of winning.

Compared to Hillary, Trump is pure. To be fair, however, Lucifer wrestling a herd of swine in a sewer would also be pure by comparison.

Not incoherent at all if you just understand the English language, and common sense. Castle may have zero chance of winning, however, I will not be voting for trash, and violating my principles, those of the Founding Fathers, and that of Christ.

Not sure about you, and others.

If Hillary is elected...

The flood of immigrants from places like Mexico and Guatemala and Haiti will continue. These immigrants have many good qualities, but they are not usually associated with either free markets or technological prowess.

Because of the new population mix, few Republicans will win national elections. Democratic policies (high, taxes, burdensome bureaucracies, bad schools, etc.) will lead to economic stagnation. On a federal level the U.S. will become a corrupt one-party state. The U.S. will come to resemble Panama or Cuba or Venezuela.

China will surpass the U.S. and become the dominant world power.

The original American population (including, maybe especially, liberals) will be treated with all the gentleness you'd expect from a Mao or Castro wannabe.
Immigration is already down.

Fewer immigrants are entering the U.S. illegally, and that’s changed the border security debate

and that's without building an expensive and unworkable wall.

Obama is being called "deporter in chief" by the pro illegal La Raza as a result.

But the one good thing that will happen if Hillary is elected is that Trump won't be.

It's somewhat amusing, yet at the same time exhausting, watching people try to compete over which party / candidate is the worst. The Rs and Ds are the same damn thing. It's time for real choices.

Why do we keep voting for cheats and liars and claiming that one cheat/liar isn't quite as bad as the other one?

Is there even any question of ' if ' she's getting elected? It's now more of a question of when she does, what then... because she is going to win the elections. She has too much of everyone's energy focused on her, be it negative or positive, and that is her advantage over her opponent.

Is there even any question of ' if ' she's getting elected? It's now more of a question of when she does, what then... because she is going to win the elections. She has too much of everyone's energy focused on her, be it negative or positive, and that is her advantage over her opponent.

You are not seriously suggesting that she gets more attention then Trump, are you?

I know there are many Trump supporters, but one needs to look at the qualifications of the person and not just their beliefs and policies. Trump maybe a good front man, but a man that has walked over many people and been ruthless is business is not a pure and honest man. You need to read up on what he has done in the past, and while money has covered up many stories, people do know what he has done.

I'm not saying Clinton is an angel, and she has stuck by her marriage for Bill and her child at the time which can't have been easy. The fact is Capitol Hill knows what they will get with Clinton, but with Trump they don't, plus he has no political career to think of and to protect and is a wild card.

I shudder at the thought, but no, I don't think it's a done deal just yet.

I know there are many Trump supporters, but one needs to look at the qualifications of the person and not just their beliefs and policies. Trump maybe a good front man, but a man that has walked over many people and been ruthless is business is not a pure and honest man. You need to read up on what he has done in the past, and while money has covered up many stories, people do know what he has done.

I'm not saying Clinton is an angel, and she has stuck by her marriage for Bill and her child at the time which can't have been easy. The fact is Capitol Hill knows what they will get with Clinton, but with Trump they don't, plus he has no political career to think of and to protect and is a wild card.

Hillary isn't ruthless? It goes way beyond just "not an angel."

Neither one is presidential material, in my opinion. The one thing I will say for Trump, is he has people talking about things they don't want to talk about. A shake up is needed.

Werbung:
So, he's getting flak from the right wing as well as the left. Still, the fact of the matter is there are far fewer migrants, both legal and illegal, now, and it's a lot harder to get across the border than it used to be.
The number of immigrants has fallen slightly only because of the poor economy.

Back