If Hillary is elected...

Democrats should work overtime to defeat Hillary. Do Democrats really want their party to be controlled by Goldman Sachs and George Soros and the sleazy Clinton crime family?! Idealistic true Democrats should hope for corrupt Hillary's defeat.

Werbung:
Democrats should work overtime to defeat Hillary. Do Democrats really want their party to be controlled by Goldman Sachs and George Soros and the sleazy Clinton crime family?! Idealistic true Democrats should hope for corrupt Hillary's defeat.
What's an idealistic true democrat ?

What's an idealistic true democrat ?
An idealistic true Democrat thinks the government should help out working folk. Such Democrats should have nothing but contempt for the Wall Street-owned Clintons.

I disagree with these Democrats regarding the efficacy of most government programs, but I share their disgust with the swinish corrupt Clintons.

Working folk in the Democratic Party and those who value free markets are both disgusted by corporate welfare.

It started to fall sharply in 2008. If you weren't such a blind Democrat partisan tool you would have noticed that. You took a short break from kissing Hillary's ass only to start kissing Obama's. lol

If you weren't such a lying dickhead you would see that it began (the tricky word for you to comprehend is "began") to fall in 1996, and then even more sharply in 2000, and again in 2008 with the Bush recession. Of course, if your were not so in love with your own stupidity you would know Obama was not President in 2008.

you would see that it began
You desperately ignore reality in pathetic service to politicians like the Clintons.

Your only accomplishment is show us again what a liar you are. You pretend to support the Constitution Party yet you obsessively excuse Clinton crimes.

You desperately ignore reality in pathetic service to politicians like the Clintons.

Your only accomplishment is show us again what a liar you are. You pretend to support the Constitution Party yet you obsessively excuse Clinton crimes.

To you telling the truth is a crime. In fact, I do not see where you have ever shown where the Clintons were charged with a crime. Then too, I have never seen you post anything that was true, or factual. Just your childish fantasies. Pathetic little cretin you are.

To you telling the truth is a crime. In fact, I do not see where you have ever shown where the Clintons were charged with a crime. Then too, I have never seen you post anything that was true, or factual. Just your childish fantasies. Pathetic little cretin you are.
He was impeached, that represents a charge. He plea bargained his perjury to avoid the harsh penalties.

To you telling the truth is a crime. In fact, I do not see where you have ever shown where the Clintons were charged with a crime. Then too, I have never seen you post anything that was true, or factual. Just your childish fantasies.
The Clintons have of course committed many crimes. Some of the worst crimes are perfectly legal.

The Clintons are guilty of selling out the American people and mass murder. That's why disgusting inhuman bootlicker sycophant losers like Old_Trapper70 lie for them.

The Clinton crime family has killed tens of thousands of Africans.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/chatterbox/2004/03/khartoum_revisited_part_2.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Daum

PU60mnRSeyCTtdemYuEw_bill_clinton_sudan.jpg
Hillary gets a 0.

She sells out the American people - she accepts bribes and eagerly serves foreign dictators and Wall Street crooks. She's the worst.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/22/how-corporate-america-bought-hillary-clinton-for-21m/

Mass murder during the Clinton administration:

Both Albright and Bill Clinton are both closely tied to Hillary.

Last edited:
He was impeached, that represents a charge. He plea bargained his perjury to avoid the harsh penalties.

Is that all you have? The impeachment was thrown out fool. The penalty was set by the Court, and obviously did not affect his life much.

But, like Hammer ass, you are too stupid to know that. Hell, he thinks Obama was President in 2008.

Is that all you have? The impeachment was thrown out fool. The penalty was set by the Court, and obviously did not affect his life much.

But, like Hammer ass, you are too stupid to know that. Hell, he thinks Obama was President in 2008.
No, it was not thrown out. He remains one of the few impeached pols ever.

No, it was not thrown out. He remains one of the few impeached pols ever.

Wrong as usual. The impeachment process was initiated by the Repugnant House. However, he was acquitted (do you know the meaning of acquitted?) of those charges by the Senate on February 11, 1999.

Now, I know you are too stupid to understand this, however, if he had been impeached he would have been removed from office.

Wrong as usual. The impeachment process was initiated by the Repugnant House. However, he was acquitted (do you know the meaning of acquitted?) of those charges by the Senate on February 11, 1999.

Now, I know you are too stupid to understand this, however, if he had been impeached he would have been removed from office.
You don't seem to understand anything.
He was impeached but not found guilty of the charges made. This does not make the impeachment vanish any more than an indictment disappears. Impeachment or indictment say there is sufficient evidence to proceed with a trial. Whether or not the lawyers prove their case is another thing entirely.
OJ was charged, Marsha Clark was unable to get a conviction due to shoddy police work so he walked. His charges didn't vanish and that paperwork remains on file today.
Stick to killing animals.

Werbung:
You don't seem to understand anything.
He was impeached but not found guilty of the charges made. This does not make the impeachment vanish any more than an indictment disappears. Impeachment or indictment say there is sufficient evidence to proceed with a trial. Whether or not the lawyers prove their case is another thing entirely

Have you ever read Jeffersons Manual on House Rules? Of course not. That would be educational. The House presents Articles of Impeachment, and then votes on whether to proceed. If the House elects to proceed the "trial" then moves to the Senate. If the Senate approves of the Articles then the President is impeached (removed from office). The articles themselves do not represent an impeachment just as the indictment against OJ did not represent imprisonment.

OJ was charged, Marsha Clark was unable to get a conviction due to shoddy police work so he walked. His charges didn't vanish and that paperwork remains on file today.

Only as a matter of record. The indictment itself is dead, gone, removed, moot.

Stick to killing animals.

More fun showing how stupid you are.

This is beginning to remind me of another forum of idiots I used to post in.

Back