If Biden doesn't win the White House in '24, will the Left, Commies & Jihadis STOP protecting ALL the Bidens from DOJ prosecution for their felonies?

i claim christians supported slavery because it was in the constitution, and this country was run by christians then.. that's fact.
christians thought they were being obedient to god for supporting slavery due to their interpretation of the bible. duh.
You claim disobedient Christians supported slavery and outnumbered the obedient Christians who opposed slavery? That is not surprising since the same thing holds true about issues such as abortion and sexual perversion.

Werbung:
Democrats claim investigations into voting verifications cannot be done because personal information may be compromised. Why don't the just admit they do not approve of any election security measures that might uncover voter fraud. So judges refused to examine voting fraud evidence in court because they feared such examinations might compromise voters' personal information?
nope the judge ruled, not democrats.
dont you ever get tired of lying?

feel free to actually read the ruling if you want to stop looking stupid

You claim disobedient Christians supported slavery and outnumbered the obedient Christians who opposed slavery? That is not surprising since the same thing holds true about issues such as abortion and sexual perversion.
i claim christians used the bible to believe they were being obedient in supporting slavery.
would you like me to quote bible passages and make you look even more stupid? i'm happy to do so :)

i claim christians used the bible to believe they were being obedient in supporting slavery.
would you like me to quote bible passages and make you look even more stupid? i'm happy to do so :)
I don't support the kind of Christians who support slavery, abortion, and sexual perversion.

Good for you lol
Sadly Christians do evil whether you support them or not duh
Christians do sin, especially those Christians who don't give a flip what God thinks about abortion or sexual perversion. Lost people sin also - a lot.

Christians do sin, especially those Christians who don't give a flip what God thinks about abortion or sexual perversion. Lost people sin also - a lot.
Since Christians are te majority in this county, their evil has more impact on the country

Since Christians are te majority in this county, their evil has more impact on the country
That is a very bad assumption. Christians are not generally the gangsters murdering cops, looting stores, burning businesses to the ground, and stealing elections.

That is a very bad assumption. Christians are not generally the gangsters murdering cops, looting stores, burning businesses to the ground, and stealing elections.
Nope not a bad assumption at all
Christians have dominatedthis country from the start, doing evil every day

Nope not a bad assumption at all
Christians have dominatedthis country from the start, doing evil every day
Using your broad-brush condemnation of whole classes of people, we could copy you by saying blacks are evil and do wickedly every day because blacks have murdered cops.

Using your broad-brush condemnation of whole classes of people, we could copy you by saying blacks are evil and do wickedly every day because blacks have murdered cops.
You could if the nation was majority black but they aren't

Werbung:
Say what? If the nation was majority black then I could blame all blacks for the cop murders of a few blacks? Do you even hear yourself?

you could use what i posted to try and make a point about blacks if they were a majority of this country, but they aren't. duh.
since my point was about the majority population of a country duh

do you even think?

Back