I wonder if Trump knew the Police triggered the violence when he Tweeted these messages to the J6 protesters

Yo Daddy!

I wonder if Trump knew the Police triggered the violence when he Tweeted these messages to the J6 protesters.

šŸ¤”

Screenshot_20221120-182420_kindlephoto-165968314.png

Werbung:
I wonder if Trump knew the Police triggered the violence when he Tweeted these messages to the J6 protesters.

šŸ¤”

View attachment 1913
There is no time shown on those tweets so they're worthless.

The police DID NOT trigger the violence. You are a liar.
You can see the video of Trump telling them to fight like hell. It's going to be wild.

So don't give me your crap that the police started it. The ratbags forced their way in and you know it.
You're brain dead.

all you have to do is to PROVE the police triggered the violence.

why didn't fox run with that? all you have is some random picture from gateway pundit with no context on it..its not a video, it doesn't show a complete view, etc. you just claim something based on..gateway pundit. lol

There is no time shown on those tweets so they're worthless.

The police DID NOT trigger the violence. You are a liar.
You can see the video of Trump telling them to fight like hell. It's going to be wild.

So don't give me your crap that the police started it. The ratbags forced their way in and you know it.
You're brain dead.
you hate the truth don't you Boris kind of blows your attempted over throw if the nation and trump was the leader and organizer all to hell hey

Werbung:
you hate the truth don't you Boris kind of blows your attempted over throw if the nation and trump was the leader and organizer all to hell hey
I know the truth so I'm hardly hate it. It's you that won't admit it.
When the new guy takes over the j6 enquiry and dickhead Donny is found guilty, you'll have to accept then.

Back