"I Voted For Trump – TWICE!!"

Werbung:
"Former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Jon Meacham, historian and Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer, held a conversation on democracy and how leaders can put principles ahead of politics. Many topics were discussed, including the January 6, attack on the U.S. Capitol; the evolution of the Republican Party; the 2024 presidential election; and how elected officials and voters can work to put principle over party."

Cheney was likely just a victim of Democrat deception and delusion, motivating her to turn against American patriots who protested against the theft of the 2020 election at the Capitol on Jan 6.
Cheney was the only one who called Trump for what a treasonous bastard he is. Then you people turned on her because she disobeyed the republican law of ever speaking you mind.
She's the only one of you sycophant imbeciles who had the guts to persue him.
There was no deception or delusion from her.
Trump is no more a patriot than my dog and neither were all the Maga ratbags that did his dirty work. You're a typical example of all that. Not a brain amongst the lot of you.

Cheney was the only one who called Trump for what a treasonous bastard he is. Then you people turned on her because she disobeyed the republican law of ever speaking you mind.
She's the only one of you sycophant imbeciles who had the guts to persue him.
There was no deception or delusion from her.
Trump is no more a patriot than my dog and neither were all the Maga ratbags that did his dirty work. You're a typical example of all that. Not a brain amongst the lot of you.
1716010900100.png

"Tonight, I say this to my Republican colleagues who are defending the indefensible: There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but your dishonor will remain."

It hurts when you open your big mouth and I fill it with facts and hypocrisy.

Explain exactly what made her a traitor? Don't run and hide. You made the claim so prove it.
She conspired with the democrat seditionists who stole the election by fraud to unjustly jail innocent Americans for legally protesting against the sedition.

She also conspired with seditionists to destroy evidence that could have been used by the democrat victims in their defense and likely kept them from being imprisoned.

Last edited:
She conspired with the democrat seditionists who stole the election by fraud to unjustly jail innocent Americans for legally protesting against the sedition.
Right wing bs because you morons have no proof only whining lol

Trump is the seditious traitor, he belongs in PRISON.

Who will sponge off his shitty butt in prison? The poor Secret Service guy? We know that Trump cannot actually reach his huge butt.
Will Trump just sit there in his smelly poo until they send someone to sponge hm off?

Trump is the seditious traitor, he belongs in PRISON.

Who will sponge off his shitty butt in prison? The poor Secret Service guy? We know that Trump cannot actually reach his huge butt.
Will Trump just sit there in his smelly poo until they send someone to sponge hm off?
Your hatred of Trump is similar to past unbridled hatred of Jews and moronic hatred of blacks.

Werbung:
Back