I told you so.

Boris Norris

What's all this rubbish about Biden and a communist takeover.
Here's a regular contributor to the political scene and yet to be proven wrong about your hero.

How do all you patriots feel about electing a fascist dictator? Isn't that exactly what you don't want?
Is that exactly what antifa are fighting against?
You guys certainly have your priorities wrong. Maybe you simply will sacrifice the country to have Trump. That's patriotism boys.

Werbung:
Here's a regular contributor to the political scene and yet to be proven wrong about your hero.

How do all you patriots feel about electing a fascist dictator? Isn't that exactly what you don't want?

You guys certainly have your priorities wrong. Maybe you simply will sacrifice the country to have Trump. That's patriotism boys.

greetings
if I may
it goes something like this if we change the grace and the laws of God, and if we worship strange gods then God will take away his blessing, and only save who he chooses.

In this case, you will get a dictator, and he or she will purge the country that is not according to his or her purpose, money! not wisdom
then bother against bother, and sisters

And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matt 10:21-23 (KJV)

And then you can say I told you so
download (9).jpeg
Isaiah 30: 15

greetings
if I may
it goes something like this if we change the grace and the laws of God, and if we worship strange gods then God will take away his blessing, and only save who he chooses.

In this case, you will get a dictator, and he or she will purge the country that is not according to his or her purpose, money! not wisdom
then bother against bother, and sisters

And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matt 10:21-23 (KJV)

And then you can say I told you so
View attachment 6533
Isaiah 30: 15
Oh dear.
We have another godbotherer. Grip your prayer books brothers. God has entered the debate.

Oh dear.
We have another godbotherer. Grip your prayer books brothers. God has entered the debate.
greetings
R (97).gif
I am the Sword of Truth

you can do better, I don't need prayer but you may, and if you wish to debate with God do you test Me?
is this a challenge, do you wish to examine, to prove what I say, is true

the boxer tries the mind the body and your heart
words are my strength

giphy (72).gif
Let's get it on

wheres biden picture

Culture is your drink Religion is your habits​

R (93).gif

Or Religion is your drink or Culture is your Religion all the same​

greetings
View attachment 6535
I am the Sword of Truth

you can do better, I don't need prayer but you may, and if you wish to debate with God do you test Me?
is this a challenge, do you wish to examine, to prove what I say, is true

the boxer tries the mind the body and your heart
words are my strength

View attachment 6534
Let's get it on
Yeah let's.

Where's your evidence of a god .

Werbung:
Back