I love how Ricky Retardo and captain bad breath Boris defend Biden

the annoying thing

Yes lots of shady deals many implication joe\e showing favoritism to Hunters Russian and Chinese and Ukranian friends who have fed him money. Often involving millions of dollars , him having classified records .
His pathic mental ability's and lies not only about what hes doing but about himself and family.
Hes clearly a pathological liar, lol His selling oil to the Chinese when we need it and to other nations. His giving billions to other nations to stop using coal when that could be spent here. His encouragement of flooding illegals in and sending billions on them hurting out nation .This also has increased the flow of drugs from china and mexico killing untold dozens of Americans a day. Then they support going easy on criminals .
Anti american morons at best .

Werbung:
Yes lots of shady deals many implication joe\e showing favoritism to Hunters Russian and Chinese and Ukranian friends who have fed him money. Often involving millions of dollars , him having classified records .
His pathic mental ability's and lies not only about what hes doing but about himself and family.
Hes clearly a pathological liar, lol His selling oil to the Chinese when we need it and to other nations. His giving billions to other nations to stop using coal when that could be spent here. His encouragement of flooding illegals in and sending billions on them hurting out nation .This also has increased the flow of drugs from china and mexico killing untold dozens of Americans a day. Then they support going easy on criminals .
Anti american morons at best .

what "shady deals" are you talking about? be specific, and provide evidence, moron.

but again, i've hit a nerve. you started ANOTHER thread with my stupid nickname in the title. lol

Werbung:
what "shady deals" are you talking about? be specific, and provide evidence, moron.

but again, i've hit a nerve. you started ANOTHER thread with my stupid nickname in the title. lol
I have talked about his shady deals and dont forget joe his brother and hunter are all under investigation and there will be more many more . When it looks like a duck walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and fly's like a duck and swims like a duck You can be pretty sure its a duck . Its all coming out now Ricky Retardo and you dont like it

Back