I have a feeling something big might happen tommorow

Werbung:
Guess I was slow on that one .....
I know what a muffaletta sandwich is .....
And, I do like them. My wife and I use to live on a huge lake
that had a great Italian Restaurant that had great muffalettas
among other wonderful dishes. You could get to it by boat.
We would ride in the boat there a couple of times a week.
Spent a lot of hard earned money there.

Guess I was slow on that one .....
I know what a muffaletta sandwich is .....
And, I do like them. My wife and I use to live on a huge lake
that had a great Italian Restaurant that had great muffalettas
among other wonderful dishes. You could get to it by boat.
We would ride in the boat there a couple of times a week.
Spent a lot of hard earned money there.

You have to watch me sometimes--my "free associations" can get pretty deep into the cat-tails.
(Back off on the blood pressure meds, maybe.)

He attended a Catholic school and a public school for the four years he was in Indonesia. I can't find where he ever went to a Muslim school. He was 10 when he was sent to his grandparents and started 5th grade.

I don't see him being influenced by Islam from the age of 6-10 as having that much of an affect on his adult life. Now 20 years is Wright's church is another story.
I am pretty darn sure the school in Indonesia was a muslim school. I dont think its even legal to be a catholic there

http://articles.cnn.com/2007-01-22/...-school-madrassa-muslim-school?_s=PM:POLITICS

CNN debunks false report about Obama
BARACK OBAMA
January 22, 2007
pixel.gif

• story.obama.afp.gi.jpg
Sen. Barack Obama walks out of the White House after receiving a briefing.​
Allegations that Sen. Barack Obama was educated in a radical Muslim school known as a "madrassa" are not accurate, according to CNN reporting.
Insight Magazine, which is owned by the same company as The Washington Times, reported on its Web site last week that associates of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-New York, had unearthed information the Illinois Democrat and likely presidential candidate attended a Muslim religious school known for teaching the most fundamentalist form of Islam.
Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and stepfather and has acknowledged attending a Muslim school, but an aide said it was not a madrassa.

I am pretty darn sure the school in Indonesia was a muslim school. I dont think its even legal to be a catholic there

It's more secular than other Muslim countries. He attended the Catholic school from first to second and then they moved and he went to the public school third to fourth. The public school had a lot of muslim students, but other kids of other religions as well.

It's more secular than other Muslim countries. He attended the Catholic school from first to second and then they moved and he went to the public school third to fourth. The public school had a lot of muslim students, but other kids of other religions as well.
I just did a search for obama catholic school and found this. IT does say he went to a catholic school but it also said he was regestered as a muslim so Idunno. not sure it all matters at this point, come January 20th he is history.

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/2010/11/12/obama-listed-as-muslim-in-catholic-school-in-indonesia/

Werbung:
He is a Christian, you people need to get over it...and you are Christian and saying he is not, when he is...pretty sure its a sin...
He isn’t a Christian based on Christian theology, neither am I but for different reasons. Me because I don’t believe in the trinity and him because he believes in collective salvation not personal salvation.

Back