I got a science question. Is it possible hundreds of small metors striking earth?

steveox

I wonder about this? I had a nightmare last I saw this happen. I was watching Fox news alert about ten metors hit Washington D.C many buildings hit. The U.S Capitol was hit destroyed by fire. also the U.S Supreme court building was destroyed by fire a metor missed the white house by 3 miles also parts of Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York all the way up eastern Canada and many hit the Atlantic Ocean. It was quite a nightmare I saw a metor impact in my neighborhood it was hell. Could this happen in reality or its just a science fiction nightmare?

Werbung:
Yes it is and its going to happen just like that next Tuesday. Not even Bruce Wilis can stop it.

OK the straight answer is, yes is can happen but its more like medium sized ones that burn down to small by the time they hit the earth. They only have so much idea what space crap is headed our way but they are keeping an eye out for it. But even the scientists guys say all you can really do about it is pray.

Damn. I just hope it doesn't happen in east coast just get it around Europe or middle east where those crazy fools need to settle down.

Werbung:
If all these small metors hit middle east I guarantee you they will quiet down. Cause Muslims believe Allah is telling them something. Just like when lighting stuck near the Indians they all talk about GOD is not pleased.

Back