I can prove God exists

Sorry if I'm being a fool but it seems you've strayed to debating advanced physics and not actually relating them to the existence of God. If this isn't the case sorry, but if it is do you mind doing this in another thread? I wouldn't mind bringing it back round to God so I can grill/be grilled niminus a bit.

You're right Sub, sorry about that. Since Num contradicted himself twice in his last post I don't think there's much reason to continue talking physics with him anyway. You can lead a horse to water, but if you can make him float on his back you've really got something!

Werbung:
Matter and energy come from an infinte chain of causality, then? It is perfectly 'scientific' to conclude that everything is reducible to an infinite regress?

Do you even give yourself leave to realize how ridiculous that is?

No, you are creating the argument without asking my explanation...

It's always been..energy...just energy that turned to matter and then life...it recycles itself...like when you burn wood and it becomes ashes, that act as nutrient in the soil that feeds the seeds that grows up to be trees, that burn...

I don't know what your argument means..seems rather pompous, like you have some scientific background laced with religion and even you don't know what you mean....

Science is organized...there is a pattern to it...there is a pattern to life....there is a cycle to all living things.....and they all recycle....

Sorry if I'm being a fool but it seems you've strayed to debating advanced physics and not actually relating them to the existence of God. If this isn't the case sorry, but if it is do you mind doing this in another thread? I wouldn't mind bringing it back round to God so I can grill/be grilled niminus a bit.

Are you daft? Everything I have been saying points directly to A PROCESS OF CREATION - HENCE A CREATOR.

Anything that is non-deterministic is a MANIFESTATION OF WILL. It is right there in the quantum uncertainty associated with sub-atomic particles, in the human person, and in the singularity that caused the universe to be.

If you still cannot manage an explicit statement, I'm baffled as to how a new thread will.

You're right Sub, sorry about that. Since Num contradicted himself twice in his last post I don't think there's much reason to continue talking physics with him anyway. You can lead a horse to water, but if you can make him float on his back you've really got something!

LMAO

I'm not the one in awe at maxwell's equations relating magnetism and electricity, now, am I? Or the fact that this phenomenon happens right there in your car's alternator? Or do you even know what an alternator is?

That was a joke, sorry if that was unclear

That was a joke? You had better keep your day job before you start imagining you have any future in comedy.

There is an important point to be demonstrated in that joke. Everyone (yes, including bill gates), has a role to play in the process of creation.

No, you are creating the argument without asking my explanation...

It's always been..energy...just energy that turned to matter and then life...it recycles itself...like when you burn wood and it becomes ashes, that act as nutrient in the soil that feeds the seeds that grows up to be trees, that burn...

I don't know what your argument means..seems rather pompous, like you have some scientific background laced with religion and even you don't know what you mean....

Science is organized...there is a pattern to it...there is a pattern to life....there is a cycle to all living things.....and they all recycle....

No.

Your naive view that matter and energy has always existed and will always exist, has no basis in the scientific tradition. Einstein's field equations, extrapolated backwards, points to a spacetime singularity - a state of nothingness from which everything came from. No scientific quantity, certainly not mass nor energy, nor mathematics, nor logic can exist in such a state.

What is that if not universal causation, eh?

lol foam is hardly an obscure term.....numinus, you silly old bean.

If it isn't obscure, then it would be a simple matter for you to explain just what the nature of this 'foam' is, hmmm? Or is it EXACTLY the same as the energy density of vacuum used abundantly in cosmological parlance?

As if your dirac's constant bluff wasn't embarassing enough, do you wish to yet indulge in another monumental blunder?

If it isn't obscure, then it would be a simple matter for you to explain just what the nature of this 'foam' is, hmmm? Or is it EXACTLY the same as the energy density of vacuum used abundantly in cosmological parlance?

As if your dirac's constant bluff wasn't embarassing enough, do you wish to yet indulge in another monumental blunder?

It was a joke, the dirac's constant bit, which I used to point a technical default in your description, you referred to planck's as the smallest measurement, which is false, a dirac's as a much smaller number, however they MEASURE the same amount in the end, the size of the number was what I was making point of, of course I'm sure humor is beyond you.

Foam is basically the descriptor, it's not "foam" like the bubbles in your mr. bubbles bath your mother runs for you, but rather a foamlike structure to the spacetime at quantum levels, it behaves like a "foam" this is a very widespread idea and again, not obscure in the least.

LMAO

I'm not the one in awe at maxwell's equations relating magnetism and electricity, now, am I? Or the fact that this phenomenon happens right there in your car's alternator? Or do you even know what an alternator is?

This is the part that's disappointing to me, you talk like you know something about Maxwell's work when it appears that all you're familiar with are the well known rules on electrodynamics that are just a fraction of the work he did. It was Oliver Heaviside who, after Maxwell's death, took it upon himself to clean up Maxwell's work because he (Heaviside) thought it was too speculative and messy. In point of fact it was Maxwell who first proposed the concept of a fourth dimensional hyperspace and the possibility of extracting essentially limitless power therefrom. People have stated that Heaviside may have set back the science of physics by 100 years by popularizing only a shred of Maxwell's work while dismissing the vast majority of it. Fortunately Maxwell's work has been resurrected and his ideas confirmed by at least three separate groups working independently of each other, and now Thomas Bearden and his group have been awarded the first US Patent on a machine that extracts electical energy from the fabric of the Universe--and does so with no moving parts.

This, however, doesn't really have much to do with God it's just physics.

It was a joke, the dirac's constant bit, which I used to point a technical default in your description, you referred to planck's as the smallest measurement, which is false, a dirac's as a much smaller number, however they MEASURE the same amount in the end, the size of the number was what I was making point of, of course I'm sure humor is beyond you.

Everyone is a clown, it seems.

You commit a monumental blunder in a debate. When exposed for the ignoramus that you are, you change gears to save face.

I understand perfectly. Your purpose in this thread is to provide a little comic relief.

Foam is basically the descriptor, it's not "foam" like the bubbles in your mr. bubbles bath your mother runs for you, but rather a foamlike structure to the spacetime at quantum levels, it behaves like a "foam" this is a very widespread idea and again, not obscure in the least.

Is this a comic relief as well?

Quantum foam, as I have posted, IS the tensile energy density of vacuum, the cosmological constant lambda, or to put it in sci fi parlance, dark energy. All you needed was to rephrase my post. And yet, the simplest of tasks is beyond your abilities. You just have to blunder your way again talking about 'foam-like structures' in spacetime.

Truly, you are beyond redemption.

This is the part that's disappointing to me, you talk like you know something about Maxwell's work when it appears that all you're familiar with are the well known rules on electrodynamics that are just a fraction of the work he did.

Duh uh.

Relativity, electro-magnetism, optics, quantum mechanics, thermodynamics, statics and dynamics of rigid and deformable bodies, fluid mechanics, among others, are REQUIRED courses from where I come from.

Unlike you, I talk about things within my field of competence.

It was Oliver Heaviside who, after Maxwell's death, took it upon himself to clean up Maxwell's work because he (Heaviside) thought it was too speculative and messy. In point of fact it was Maxwell who first proposed the concept of a fourth dimensional hyperspace and the possibility of extracting essentially limitless power therefrom. People have stated that Heaviside may have set back the science of physics by 100 years by popularizing only a shred of Maxwell's work while dismissing the vast majority of it. Fortunately Maxwell's work has been resurrected and his ideas confirmed by at least three separate groups working independently of each other,

More irrelevance.

This has nothing to do with thermodynamics - the subject matter that prompted your unnecessary babbling. When you speak of thermodynamic models, you are talking about HEAT ENERGY. Now, everyone knows that energy is interchangeable from one form to another. As a matter of fact, einsteins famous equation is an expression demonstrating that mass and energy are the same. However, unless it is in the form of heat energy, it DOES NOT ENTER INTO A THERMODYNAMIC EQUATION.

Capice?

and now Thomas Bearden and his group have been awarded the first US Patent on a machine that extracts electical energy from the fabric of the Universe--and does so with no moving parts.

LMAO.

The issuance of a patent doesn't necessarily mean an invention works. Take a look at the countless ridiculous inventions that have patents.

This, however, doesn't really have much to do with God it's just physics.

Correct. I has everything to do with exposing your posts as assinine and irrelevant - which they are.

Duh uh.Relativity, electro-magnetism, optics, quantum mechanics, thermodynamics, statics and dynamics of rigid and deformable bodies, fluid mechanics, among others, are REQUIRED courses from where I come from. Unlike you, I talk about things within my field of competence. More irrelevance. This has nothing to do with thermodynamics - the subject matter that prompted your unnecessary babbling. When you speak of thermodynamic models, you are talking about HEAT ENERGY. Now, everyone knows that energy is interchangeable from one form to another. As a matter of fact, einsteins famous equation is an expression demonstrating that mass and energy are the same. However, unless it is in the form of heat energy, it DOES NOT ENTER INTO A THERMODYNAMIC EQUATION.Capice? LMAO.
The issuance of a patent doesn't necessarily mean an invention works. Take a look at the countless ridiculous inventions that have patents. Correct. I has everything to do with exposing your posts as assinine and irrelevant - which they are.

The patent office won't issue patents for perpetual motion machines, they require a working model of any kind of machine that purports to violate the laws of physics. Thomas Bearden and his team have the working model and they have posted all the schematics for it on the web so that anyone with the proper equipment can build one.

I find it interesting that you know so much about this, but you dismiss almost all of Maxwell's work out of hand as being irrelevant. Funny too, that with all of your enormous knowledge on these subjects that you also dismiss all the work of the other groups who have duplicated and extended Maxwell's work. You, of course, know more than these people. I tend to be suspicious of people who are know-it-alls, so if it's alright with you I will continue reading and researching and withholding my judgments rather than calling the work of others "assinine and irrelevant".

Werbung:
The patent office won't issue patents for perpetual motion machines, they require a working model of any kind of machine that purports to violate the laws of physics. Thomas Bearden and his team have the working model and they have posted all the schematics for it on the web so that anyone with the proper equipment can build one.

Yep.

We do not have an energy problem. It is just plain stupid that people prefer fossil fuel than this amazing form of energy.

What patent nonsense!

I find it interesting that you know so much about this, but you dismiss almost all of Maxwell's work out of hand as being irrelevant. Funny too, that with all of your enormous knowledge on these subjects that you also dismiss all the work of the other groups who have duplicated and extended Maxwell's work. You, of course, know more than these people. I tend to be suspicious of people who are know-it-alls, so if it's alright with you I will continue reading and researching and withholding my judgments rather than calling the work of others "assinine and irrelevant".

I dismiss your post as IRRELEVANT TO THERMODYNAMICS. How can it if you cannot even say the TEMPERATURE CHANGE IN THE ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM attributed to your foam?

Your 'foam' might as well be that frothing substance coming from your mouth and it STILL would be irrelevant in the discussion. Go waste robeph's time discussing 'foam' and the equally ridiculous 'structures of spacetime' some place else.

Back