Hunter Bidens silent business partner identified .

Werbung:
Nope more political humor . Something you do not like or comprehend .
Nah look at your constant posting about hunter lol someone who has nothing to do with the government
Over and over usually having nothing to do with any current topic
Let's face it you desperately and pathetically look around to try to find anti-democratic pictures and you rush here to post them and then declare them to be funny
in some sense it's amusing but the other hand I feel sorry for you and you're desperate need

Nah look at your constant posting about hunter lol someone who has nothing to do with the government
Let's face it you desperately and pathetically look around to try to find anti-democratic pictures and you rush here to post them and then declare them to be funny
in some sense it's amusing but the other hand I feel sorry for you and you're desperate need
Really hunter problems have nothing to do with government .Your sure about that one lug nut.

You said hunter has nothing to do with politics I said are you sure . You now ask what has this thread to with politics . 2 different things
Your obsession has nothing to do with politics
You post constantly about him even when he isn't in political news.. his personal life isn't political news duh
This stupid picture has nothing to do with politics

And you avoided the question lol

Lying leftists claim the clearly corrupt Hunter had nothing to do with the tens of millions of dollars in off-books income from foreigners that were laundered through nearly a dozen Biden family members, including little grandkids.

1696596139699.png

Your obsession has nothing to do with politics
You post constantly about him even when he isn't in political news.. his personal life isn't political news duh
This stupid picture has nothing to do with politics

And you avoided the question lol
Really now .I agree the captain crack head has nothing to do with politics directly but hunter has if he and big daddy were selling favors and it sure looks like it more and more.plus he has traveled a n air force 1 with his daddy to china claims he is his daddy's closest advisor and his business partners were in and out of the white house and lying Biden denied it.yea hunter has a lot to do with it and that scares democrats as they know he is the weak link

it sure looks like it more and more? lol.
you believe right wing propaganda. even their own witnesses at the hearing said they have nothing.

it sure looks like it more and more? lol.
you believe right wing propaganda. even their own witnesses at the hearing said they have nothing.
O yes they have a great deal just nothing conculsive lug nut it takes time just like it did with Trump investigations.

Werbung:
O yes they have a great deal just nothing conculsive lug nut it takes time just like it did with Trump investigations.

But for all the heated rhetoric, a Republican-called witness, Jonathan Turley, a legal scholar who has testified in previous impeachment inquiries, said he did not believe the current evidence would support articles of impeachment against President Biden.

their own guy. lol

Back