Hunter Biden sounds like a hes a Palestinian

I guess you have forgotten the hours and money Democrats wasted trying to falsely convince Americans that Trump colluded with Russians so they could impeach him or beat him in the next election. How ironic that the bent FBI guy who spearheaded the fake Trump/Russian collusion investigation was recently sentenced to prison for corruptly colluding with Russians.

nope, i remember the mueller report which said that he couldn't say trump did NOT obstruct justice.

Werbung:
nope, i remember the mueller report which said that he couldn't say trump did NOT obstruct justice.
Dummies were completely fooled by Mueller's deceptive remark. The reason he could not say that Trump did not obstruct justice was because he was bound to say something disrespectful of Trump to please the barbarian leftists. What Mueller could not say was that he could not charge Trump with obstruction even though he wanted to, because he did not have any evidence of obstruction.

Dummies were completely fooled by Mueller's deceptive remark. The reason he could not say that Trump did not obstruct justice was because he was bound to say something disrespectful of Trump to please the barbarian leftists. What Mueller could not say was that he could not charge Trump with obstruction even though he wanted to, because he did not have any evidence of obstruction.
Nope. Unless you can prove it. But you won't, liar
You postbthe dumbest things

Nope. Unless you can prove it. But you won't, liar
You postbthe dumbest things
Mueller found no evidence of obstruction apart from false allegations he knew would be thrown out of court. If you claim that is not true then you must prove your claim.

Mueller found no evidence of obstruction apart from false allegations he knew would be thrown out of court. If you claim that is not true then you must prove your claim.
Nope your claim your proof
But you never prove your right wing bs claims, liar lol

Werbung:
Back