Hunter Biden is indicted on 9 felony counts

it "could" lead? lol. yes, anything "could" lead. you think joe is involved in hunter's guns and taxes? lol
Anytime there is much evidence of wrongdoing involving an alleged criminal as in Joe Biden's case, someone usually either goes to jail, gets fired, or resigns.

Werbung:
so nothing there linking hunter with joe on these crimes. thanks for bloviating. lol
If you don't yet know enough to see the intimate connections between Joe and Hunter in the family criminal enterprise, then you are in no position to be arguing against facts.

what "bad stuff" about joe is coming out? lol

hunter has been in trouble for taxes and guns for awhile. nothing really new here.
You should prepare yourself for the shock that seems to be coming to you to discover that the Democrats dishonestly impeached Trump for making reference to the Biden crime ring in Ukraine that is now proving to have been a fact.

what "bad stuff" has come out about joe, moron?
You are asking a knowledgeable person who knows the facts to give you the facts you are ignorant of, and you are calling the knowledgeable person a moron? You are way off base here.

what color is the sky in your universe? lol.

the anti-americanism is comeing from republicans and their hateful "stolen election" lie.

unless YOU can prove it was stolen? you morons have had 3 YEARS, surely you've succeeded by now? lol
Demanding voter fraud be stopped and judged is the civic duty of American patriots. Committing voter fraud and lying about it is not patriotic.

that's not any less creepy, you realize? fantasizing about a biden in prison and lube? lol.
Prison is no place for disgraced leftists to go if they pose a threat to Democrats on the outside by possibly ratting them out. The 'suicide' rate for those deemed threats to Democrats in power is very high, even as the 'suicide' of Epstein proved.

You ask the wrong questions about God, proving you cannot understand the answers you pretend to seek in any case.
No. This is what you said.

Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Add bookmark
After years of shielding Hunter from the legal consequences of his crimes, bent officials have been bypassed and justice is now moving forward, thank God.

Again. How was god involved. I know you can't answer it so it's best you back out. You're a liar.

No. This is what you said.

Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Add bookmark
After years of shielding Hunter from the legal consequences of his crimes, bent officials have been bypassed and justice is now moving forward, thank God.

Again. How was god involved. I know you can't answer it so it's best you back out. You're a liar.
Maybe this will help:

Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
Proverbs 21:15
It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

Ecclesiastes 5:8
If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they.

I'll be surprised then. Do you really think a corrupt president of the USA will let his corrupt son go to prison?
Of course he would and I think he or Obama did just that when secret service agents show up and tried to seize hunter records .
But in this case with all the public interest.I doubt he can do a lot .
As a matter of fact I tend to think that evidence in this case could implicate Joe or his brother more so his brother.

Werbung:
Of course he would and I think he or Obama did just that when secret service agents show up and tried to seize hunter records .
But in this case with all the public interest.I doubt he can do a lot .
As a matter of fact I tend to think that evidence in this case could implicate Joe or his brother more so his brother.
Corrupt president? Let me know when you morons have credible proof

Back