How's this for an outrageous statement?

actually I have, so I guess you lose on that one. I defended him because his other books...the big thing that came out of them...all where found to be true..thus he has something called credibility...And I can't justify bashing him for saying it..if in fact it is true.

And I don't count saying well lets see what proof he has...really is a huge "Defending" someone.

Then again not sure why I would have to defend him to you..as if what he said was true...I am sure you would be happy about it...

If the statements attributed to Hersh are accurate, there is no way anyone can defend him. Those statements are radical and harmful. They are also outrageous lies. They are indefensible.

Again, if someone on the right like Glen Beck said something equally outrageous, the lib media would be ripping him to shreds for weeks. He would be fired at Fox News and lose his radio show. The old double standard that has been around for decades is still in effect.

I had not heard of his comments until THC posted them. I doubt you can find many reports in the media about them. Is this not another example of the lib medias bias?

Werbung:
If the statements attributed to Hersh are accurate, there is no way anyone can defend him. Those statements are radical and harmful. They are also outrageous lies. They are indefensible.

Again, if someone on the right like Glen Beck said something equally outrageous, the lib media would be ripping him to shreds for weeks. He would be fired at Fox News and lose his radio show. The old double standard that has been around for decades is still in effect.

I had not heard of his comments until THC posted them. I doubt you can find many reports in the media about them. Is this not another example of the lib medias bias?

Ann Coulter said we should bomb the whole middle east and convert them...so yes people could deffend it.

Also again...He has been correct in other places in his books when people questioned it at first...so unlike Beck who is a ranting loony with no credibility....there is a difference. The Wall Street Journal is a right wing paper, owned by Foxes man as well...if someone from the WSJ said this in a report...that would be more of a equal case..And as the WSJ has credibility with me, I would want to read the story and then find out more before saying anything...just as I have suggested here.

But I guess it must be hard for you to understand this crazy idea of waiting for the book to come out and see what he has to back it up before screaming lies! As of right now the only proof you have its not true is, that you dont like it or him ( It was horrible of him to point out we where torturing people I know and you must hate him for it) Just as you also have no proof that what he said is true from him at this point...

Its funny you yell about Bias...and can't even see that thats all you are doing right now...If beck had been the one who said it ( because for some reason you actually believe his crap) I highly doubt you would be on here saying Beck is a lier and pissed...

Ann Coulter said we should bomb the whole middle east and convert them...so yes people could deffend it.

Mr Hersch is described so...
Seymour (Sy) Myron Hersh (born April 8, 1937) is a United States Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist and author based in Washington, D.C. He is a regular contributor to The New Yorker magazine on military and security matters.

Ms Counter is described so...
Ann Hart Coulter (born December 8, 1961) is an American lawyer,[1] conservative social and political commentator, author, and syndicated columnist. She frequently appears on television, radio, and as a speaker at public events and private events. Well-known for her right-wing political opinions and the controversial ways in which she defends them, Coulter has described herself as a polemicist who likes to "stir up the pot" and, unlike "broadcasters," does not "pretend to be impartial or balanced."[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter#cite_note-polemicist-1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter#cite_note-polemicist-1So on the one hand you have a recognizwed investigative journalist and on the other an entertainer. If the entertainer says bomb & convert its hardly to be thought of as literal. If the journalist tells you the military are crusaders, that's not intended to entertain. If he tells the world thisn in the middle of the arab world, that's an issue.

Mr Hersch is described so...
Seymour (Sy) Myron Hersh (born April 8, 1937) is a United States Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist and author based in Washington, D.C. He is a regular contributor to The New Yorker magazine on military and security matters.

Ms Counter is described so...
Ann Hart Coulter (born December 8, 1961) is an American lawyer,[1] conservative social and political commentator, author, and syndicated columnist. She frequently appears on television, radio, and as a speaker at public events and private events. Well-known for her right-wing political opinions and the controversial ways in which she defends them, Coulter has described herself as a polemicist who likes to "stir up the pot" and, unlike "broadcasters," does not "pretend to be impartial or balanced."[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter#cite_note-polemicist-1So on the one hand you have a recognizwed investigative journalist and on the other an entertainer. If the entertainer says bomb & convert its hardly to be thought of as literal. If the journalist tells you the military are crusaders, that's not intended to entertain. If he tells the world thisn in the middle of the arab world, that's an issue.

and makes it alot more likey to have truth behind it...a far bigger worry then him saying it..if its true.

Werbung:
Back