How the leftwing defeat might help obozo in 2012

Rick

The reason there are no jobs is because businesses of all sizes couldn't take any risks with leftwingers in supreme power - businessmen had to continuously worry about what new tax schemes the nutcases would dream up, what regulations, and of course the statist health care scheme. With the breaking of the leftwing house-senate-presidency iron triangle, they can now with more confidence expand on plant and equipment and hiring. If that cuts unemployment significantly by 2012, guess who will take the credit for it! :D

Werbung:
When Clinton was doing his thing with whatsername and lying about it, I was pretty sure we could do no worse.

Then, Bush came along, and proved me wrong, but I was still pretty sure we could do no worse.

Then, Obama spent the country into the poorhouse, and so I'm convinced: The next one could be even worse yet.

Now, you're saying that the economy could turn around in the next couple of years, and we could keep the lesser of the evils. Now, that is hopeful news.

The tea partiers could run their darling, Palin, against Obama, and assure a second term.

Werbung:
Palin will not be nominated but might be given a position in the new GOP presidency - the only reason is that the leftwing media has done an efficient and successful hatchet job on her, the same thing they did with O'Donnell. Palin certainly was more qualified for the job than obozo, essentially a coke snorting pseudo-marxist ghetto politician who never held a real job in his life before becoming president - and everyone has seen the results of that. Of course, the leftwing media went dead silent when it came to exposing HIS background in 2008, instead giving broad publicity to the few nuts who said he wasn't a citizen.

This underlines what I've said before that conservatives have to bring down the leftwing media, and that is an issue the next GOP president shouldn't forget. Besides disbanding the anachronistic whitehouse "press corps", the president needs to make excellent appointments to the FCC, and find ways to undermine the near-monopoly status of the leftwing media.

Back