How the idiots in Gaza hurt their future

the annoying thing

Not only has their ignorance cost them lives they also have lots infrastructure that they have no money to rebuild but now no jobs to go back to .MORONS

Werbung:

Not only has their ignorance cost them lives they also have lots infrastructure that they have no money to rebuild but now no jobs to go back to .MORONS
I love it! The wages of sin... unintended consequences attendant to bad ideas and behavior. Eric Hoffer's True Believers who can't see beyond the nose on their face get one more Dear John letter. Nobody wanted these people around before and they further un-endeared themselves to the world, so now the Jews don't need to trust any of them any closer than the other side of the border, -with a substantial buffer zone.

Karma, directly from the source via Air India!!

I love it! The wages of sin... unintended consequences attendant to bad ideas and behavior. Eric Hoffer's True Believers who can't see beyond the nose on their face get one more Dear John letter. Nobody wanted these people around before and they further un-endeared themselves to the world, so now the Jews don't need to trust any of them any closer than the other side of the border, -with a substantial buffer zone.

Karma, directly from the source via Air India!!
Most of the Muslim World want nothing to do with the Palestinians everywhere they've gone they've created problems committing terrorist acts and trying to overthrow government they've been kicked out of countries before. Israel will never trust him again and never let them work in their country again and I don't blame them I wouldn't either they don't want peace and vowed to destroy Israel

Most of the Muslim World want nothing to do with the Palestinians everywhere they've gone they've created problems committing terrorist acts and trying to overthrow government they've been kicked out of countries before. Israel will never trust him again and never let them work in their country again and I don't blame them I wouldn't either they don't want peace and vowed to destroy Israel

this is the sort of rhetoric that hitler used against the jews..

now you speak for "most of the muslim world"

unintentionally hilarious

Comrade Stalin
Palestine

Comrade Stalin
Palestine
Yep I gave you my opinion ,Show me where I said I speak for for the Muslim world . they are terriost like the Russians who illegally invaded the Ukraine .many of Palestine followers of the Grand Mufti's were on the side of the Nazis fighting along side with them, Also Saddam's political party was based on the Nazi party.

Yep and you claim to be Russian anti Nazis fighting against Nazis in the Ukraine yet did not know about of the above.
You do not even know the history of the people's involved.
Do you recall another thread where you claimed I must be fun to be around because who disagrees with me is a moron and I said no that's not true they're only a lying morons if they really if they are really that way
Please refer to that post for my answer and opinion of you.

It's coming out now that the UN Relief Agency has been aiding Hamas instead of so-called Palestinians. Like there are 6 people on the planet that didn't know. The world & US's contributions intended to help poverty-stricken peoples went for building tunnels under schools & hospitals. We need to tell the UN to get the Hell out of NYC and set up elsewhere with somebody else's money. The UN is made up of many states that hate us and are exactly the kinds of leaders and govts that do not deserve our support. The UN has never done anything that would justify the on-going damage they do. The entire UN is a sham and should be shit-canned.

Gee the moment the court opinion comes out all of a sudden, UN staff are working for hamas...

how convenient

lets see if this blatant zionist smear has any legs

yes..it would be good to move the un from the poisonous political atmosphere of WarParty central...

south africa would be a good choice..they seem to be one of the few states not fooled by propaganda and money..

while you are at it, why not remove your vicious and unwanted military from all over the world..especially, europe, asia and africa

Comrade Stalin
Donbass

Werbung:

Comrade Stalin
Palestine
If barbarians would straighten up and learn how to be civilized then people would, no doubt, not have to speak about their tendencies toward savagery and degeneracy.

Back