heres how inflation is hurting Americans

the annoying thing

We had a liberal here say he could care less how high inflation goes he can afford it but every one can not . a lot of working poor and senior citizens have very little income and a 8 percent increase really hurts them especially when your talking g very low incomes . I know a woman who gets under 1000 a month ss to live on that's ruff . Yet we have liberals who dont care about it .

Werbung:
sounds like you are butt hurt about one person here, and you needed to start a whole new thread about it. lol

We had a liberal here say he could care less how high inflation goes he can afford it but every one can not . a lot of working poor and senior citizens have very little income and a 8 percent increase really hurts them especially when your talking g very low incomes . I know a woman who gets under 1000 a month ss to live on that's ruff . Yet we have liberals who dont care about it .

#Bidenflation

The care about taking control of us. They tricked our minds. And it proves they were smarter than we were.

They live for that day. It's almost here.

I have friends and family from all walks of life . Some love on 12000 a year and some have exotic cars such as a new Lamborghini.
Inflation has hurt all of us a little from just a annoyance to a serious cut back and going with out .
It affects us al but how bugger eating Borris the Borning can say he don't car is beyond me.

Werbung:
I have friends and family from all walks of life . Some love on 12000 a year and some have exotic cars such as a new Lamborghini.
Inflation has hurt all of us a little from just a annoyance to a serious cut back and going with out .
It affects us al but how bugger eating Borris the Borning can say he don't car is beyond me.
Those who are here to take control of us are waiting for some catastrophic event so they will have an excuse to transition us to their system.

Inflation? More, more more!
Division between the Right and Left? Please, let's amp up the hatred.

Every little bit worse that it becomes hastens the day they can assume their rightful positions as our masters and begin telling us what is best for us.

Paul McCartney - Freedom (Live) (3:24)

Back