how many of these do you see in joe biden ?

Werbung:
Oh look, everywhere you go nobody likes you. I wonder why.
Eight down-votes. Poor little pedophile Pj. Nobody buys your filth and your lies.

View attachment 2232

down votes? who cares. lol
and you're stalking me? lol.

god you're desperate and pathetic.

and i keep asking you morons to state my lies and prove they are lies, but you fail every time.

because, well, you're morons :)

bandp-png.2223

i see a lot of them in you.
Joe started letting kids play with the hair on his legs' at when he was young and boosted about it

Rather than appearing to be “monsters,” perpetrators usually try to be very charming and friendly. After gaining widespread trust, over time, some eventually even head nonprofit organizations of various kinds dealing with youth, giving the molesters not only easy access but also free rein sure sounds like joe to me

Child molesters tend to rationalize their sexual interests and validate their behavior. They tend to show an excessive interest in children, and often seduce children with attention, affection and gifts. They lie and manipulate, typically very skillfully.
sounds like joe he pays a lot of attention to kids and often torching the kids whispering secrets.to them stroking thier hair kissing them. Them treating are giving treats.
look at me laughing at you.
I be you took all the mirrors out of your house so you wouldnt die giggling

Joe started letting kids play with the hair on his legs' at when he was young and boosted about it

Rather than appearing to be “monsters,” perpetrators usually try to be very charming and friendly. After gaining widespread trust, over time, some eventually even head nonprofit organizations of various kinds dealing with youth, giving the molesters not only easy access but also free rein sure sounds like joe to me

Child molesters tend to rationalize their sexual interests and validate their behavior. They tend to show an excessive interest in children, and often seduce children with attention, affection and gifts. They lie and manipulate, typically very skillfully.
sounds like joe he pays a lot of attention to kids and often torching the kids whispering secrets.to them stroking thier hair kissing them. Them treating are giving treats.

I be you took all the mirrors out of your house so you wouldnt die giggling

if I was going to die from laughing at your stupidity, i would have been dead the first day i read your nonsense.
but here I am still :)

Werbung:
if I was going to die from laughing at your stupidity, i would have been dead the first day i read your nonsense.
but here I am still :)
Yes and I enjoy it. Just having borris the bugger eater to poke fun at when he said stupid stuff was getting boring . But with you I get 3 times the stupid stuff from you and half the effort .its like joe biden and and a Kardashian had a child together with a iq of 57and it was you only with gary colemans face .

Back