How many legally armed "great-to-piss-poor" examples of humanity go through life looking for an excuse to "light you up?"

Yo Daddy!

How many legally armed "great-to-piss-poor" human beings go through life looking for an excuse to "light you up?"

Last edited:
Werbung:
That's what I recall thinking after I watched videos of the Ashli Babbitt shooting.

My opinion is that in the span of tenths of a second, the Police Lt. seemed to have had enough time to decide that he could likely get away with shooting her.

So he aimed and shot an unarmed Ashli.

Anyone who watches CBS' SEAL Teams knows of the security guard who shot too quickly. Maybe nerves, fear, adrenaline.

But, what if some people (who may be fine, law abiding, family men or women, but who) are always alert to the opportunity for a 'free one'?

Is that a new sociological phenomenon? I am totally unschooled in this. Has it been studied?

Could it be a sign that frontier justice might be making a return?

How many legally armed "great-to-piss-poor" human beings go through life looking for an excuse to "light you up?"
She should not have been participating in the riot and was killed appropriately. The sad part is he didn't shoot the lot of them.

He
Christ your a sicko.
He can be seen with the gun pointed at her at (0:21).

He has fired the gun by (0:31).

What did Ashli do in that span of time to make him shoot right then?

She wasn't close to breaking through the glass door.

It looks like he saw the situation and his possible target and thought for about ten seconds before he chose to shoot.

That was a long time.

Ashli didnt seem to be any threat.

What would have happened if the cop had shot a round or two into the ceiling plaster?

Werbung:
He

He can be seen with the gun pointed at her at (0:21).

He has fired the gun by (0:31).

What did Ashli do in that span of time to make him shoot right then?

She wasn't close to breaking through the glass door.

It looks like he saw the situation and his possible target and thought for about ten seconds before he chose to shoot.

That was a long time.

Ashli didnt seem to be any threat.

What would have happened if the cop had shot a round or two into the ceiling plaster?
If she wasn't there it would never happened. They want to install a dictator and if that was done in any other democracy, they would be shot. She deserved what she got and idiots like you should take notice. Biden won't allow that to happen again.
So cut you pathetic justifications about her death. I'm tired of your mealy mouthed excuses.

Back