How desperate is Putin

Werbung:
why is it stupid? from the viewpoint of putin it makes a lot of sense. use them as cannon fodder and reduce medical problems.

You really dont know do you

no, i don't know why it is stupid of putin to use people for cannon fodder that reduces his country's medical issues, as opposed to using people with fewer medical problems.

explain why its stupid of putin to lower his country's medical costs :)

no, i don't know why it is stupid of putin to use people for cannon fodder that reduces his country's medical issues, as opposed to using people with fewer medical problems.

explain why its stupid of putin to lower his country's medical costs :)
Maybe if its such a smart move as you say biden could do the same. Of course it will cut down on liberal breeding stock with the current egg shortage for democrats but then again you have illegals to back that up.

Maybe if its such a smart move as you say biden could do the same. Of course it will cut down on liberal breeding stock with the current egg shortage for democrats but then again you have illegals to back that up.

well, putin is trying to hang on to a dictatorship and is in the middle of a war he started and sending reinforcements

biden..isn't.

so i don't think it would be smart for biden to send HIV prisoners to a war, since, well, we're not sending soldiers to a war. duh.

god you're stupid.

well, putin is trying to hang on to a dictatorship and is in the middle of a war he started and sending reinforcements

biden..isn't.

so i don't think it would be smart for biden to send HIV prisoners to a war, since, well, we're not sending soldiers to a war. duh.

god you're stupid.
So putin acts like hitler or stalin snd you think its smart .

So putin acts like hitler or stalin snd you think its smart .

i think if he is going to have a war, sending hiv prisoners is smarter than sending others to die, from the viewpoint of a dictator trying to stay in power and unwilling to admit a mistake, moron.

starting the war was dumb, but that wasn't the question you asked, moron.

god how much simpler do I have to make this for you? lol

i think if he is going to have a war, sending hiv prisoners is smarter than sending others to die, from the viewpoint of a dictator trying to stay in power and unwilling to admit a mistake, moron.

starting the war was dumb, but that wasn't the question you asked, moron.

god how much simpler do I have to make this for you? lol
You like those nazi like actions don't you.I will add that to your file

You like those nazi like actions don't you.I will add that to your file

like them? lol. where did I say that, moron?

i just said that putin was smart for choosing cannon fodder appropriately, given HIS situation and desires.

he's a disgusting human being, but from HIS viewpoint, it was a smart decision, not a dumb one as you claimed.

smart decisions can be hateful depending on the context, moron.

god you're stupid.

like them? lol. where did I say that, moron?

i just said that putin was smart for choosing cannon fodder appropriately, given HIS situation and desires.

he's a disgusting human being, but from HIS viewpoint, it was a smart decision, not a dumb one as you claimed.

smart decisions can be hateful depending on the context, moron.

god you're stupid.
Yes you approve of it as you think its smart , nazi tactics is what it is and you think its smart . Ma1ybe I need to change your nick name now

Yes you approve of it as you think its smart , nazi tactics is what it is and you think its smart . Ma1ybe I need to change your nick name now

i don't personally approve of the war or using people as cannon fodder, moron. lol. Its hateful from the perspective of a loving person.

but from PUTINS PERSPECTIVE of desperately needing to win this war to stay in power, its a smart decision.

i would change your nickname but i think "moron" fits you well :)

i don't personally approve of the war or using people as cannon fodder, moron. lol. Its hateful from the perspective of a loving person.

but from PUTINS PERSPECTIVE of desperately needing to win this war to stay in power, its a smart decision.

i would change your nickname but i think "moron" fits you well :)
Of course Mr. Eichmann your saying it was a smart thing to do is all the reply necessary to see the true you , very nazi like

Werbung:
Back