How come Palenstine is part of the olympic games?

And Most people are Rooting for IRAN to finish the job by wiping israel off the map. And If Isreal attacks IRAN it will set off WWIII Cause Russia will invade Israel. Cause IRAN is Russias allie.

Werbung:
The first way into Johnny's scenario is to stop all aid, to Israel, to force that state, to allow Palestinians, to become citizens, without all that elitist, Zionist-apartheid crap, which they impose on the rest of the world.

At least Iran lets its remaining Jews have synagogues and representation, with citizenship. Israel just plain stinks, and US support for Israel completely undermines any other attempt at influence, in the Middle East or elsewhere, which is undermined by US support, for the drug war and petroleum politics, when we don't have a horse, in the petro-race, except for corrupt US multi-national corporations, including arms manufacturers.

Who do you think still makes money, on the drug war? US arms manufacturers. Got Op.FF?

It is too much, to ask the black Obamney Administration, to end the drug war, just because black Obamney admits to smoking a lot of pot, and I personally believe he is a crack-smoker, from his time in NYC.

But let us have industrial hemp? Naaa. He just jerks cap and trade around, which tightens his supporters, around people who have no elastic demand, for black Obamney media. Then NOBODY puts pressure, on black Obamney, to actually lead America, into some sort of thought and action sequence, which we could all share.

What can I say? Black Obamney looks like he read the Al Gore book, on trying to lose, so white Obamney might win the upcoming Presidential sack-race.

The first way into Johnny's scenario is to stop all aid, to Israel, to force that state, to allow Palestinians, to become citizens, without all that elitist, Zionist-apartheid crap, which they impose on the rest of the world.

At least Iran lets its remaining Jews have synagogues and representation, with citizenship. Israel just plain stinks, and US support for Israel completely undermines any other attempt at influence, in the Middle East or elsewhere, which is undermined by US support, for the drug war and petroleum politics, when we don't have a horse, in the petro-race, except for corrupt US multi-national corporations, including arms manufacturers.

Who do you think still makes money, on the drug war? US arms manufacturers. Got Op.FF?

It is too much, to ask the black Obamney Administration, to end the drug war, just because black Obamney admits to smoking a lot of pot, and I personally believe he is a crack-smoker, from his time in NYC.

But let us have industrial hemp? Naaa. He just jerks cap and trade around, which tightens his supporters, around people who have no elastic demand, for black Obamney media. Then NOBODY puts pressure, on black Obamney, to actually lead America, into some sort of thought and action sequence, which we could all share.

What can I say? Black Obamney looks like he read the Al Gore book, on trying to lose, so white Obamney might win the upcoming Presidential sack-race.

This is what the Media doesnt report. The Media wont report Obama past,, Just like Rev Wright the media ignores his GOD DAMN AMERICA sermon. Just like PBS Bill Moyer gave Rev Wright a free pass. If a Republican candidate his best friend is the Grand Dragon i gurantee you youll have 200 reporters at his house.

Jews in Iran?
Please. Bagel-bakers--maybe.

Obama is a simpleton--a SHILL--a marionette--hell--you can see the strings with they drag "smiling Barry" out to dither.
The man has no brain.
Have to find out who his Puppetmaster is if anything is going to change.
Seems to bow a lot to Arabs---I wonder...?

The first way into Johnny's scenario is to stop all aid, to Israel, to force that state, to allow Palestinians, to become citizens, without all that elitist, Zionist-apartheid crap, which they impose on the rest of the world

23% of Israeli citizens are Arab. They vote in the elections and they hold office in the government.

Werbung:
Then how come they can never get an Arab PM of Israel? Just like theyre 35% Black popluation in America,But they got Obama elected.

I don't know, when is America going to elect it's first woman President? At least Golda Meir was the PM of Israel.

Back