House Voted 414-0 Rejected Obama budget

Ignorance does not make people look smart. Ignorance and misrepresentations of facts exposes the flaws in those given over to those suffering from the handicap. Presidents are not authorized to budget the spending of US money, the US House budgets the spending, and the President must either sign the proposals or not, depending on how greatly he wants to achieve bipartisanship on spending issues.

Here are the spending increases by the House by year with the political party in power over the House at the time overseeing the budgeting:
2000 - R$5,67455%
2001 - R$5,80755%
2002 - R$6,22857%
2003 - R$6,78359%
2004 - R$7,37960%
2005 - R$7,93361%
2006 - R$8,50761%
2007 - D$9,00862%
2008 - D$10,02568%
2009 - D$11,91082%
2010 - D$13,56290%
2011 - D$14,79095%
2012 - R$16,06699%
2013 - R$16,73899%
2014 - R$17,824101%
2015 - R$18,151100%
2016 - R$19,573105%
2017 - R$20,245104%
2018 - R$21,516105%
2019 - R$22,719107%
2020 - R$27,748129%
2021 - D$29,617124%
2022 - D$30,824123%

The current debt stands at $32 trillion, due to budgets passes by a Democrat House.

Let's summarize:
1. Republicans inherited a debt of $4.974 trillion when they regained control of the House in 1995.
2. When Democrats regained control of the House in 2007 they inherited a debt of $8.507 trillion, meaning the Republican rise in the debt over the period under their control amounted to an increase of $3.533 trillion in 11 years.
3. When Republicans regained control of the House in 2011 they inherited a debt of $14.790 trillion, representing a Democrat debt increase of $6.283 trillion in 5 years while under their control.
4. When Democrats regained control of the House in 2019 they inherited a debt of $22.719 trillion, representing a Republican debt increase of $7.929 trillion in 8 years while under their control.
5. Our current debt is $32 trillion, representing a Democrat debt increase of $9.3 trillion in less than 4 years under their control.
It takes all 3 branches to spend money moron not just the house duh
I doubt you are even an American if you don't know that lol

Werbung:
The summary of debt increases by political party from 1996 until the present:

Democrats raised the debt more than $15.58 trillion in less than 7 years while in control.
Republicans raised the debt less than $10.83 trillion in 19 years under their control.

Facts do not lie.
The fact is that all 3 branches are required not just the house

Trump per year raised debt far more than Obama. That's the summary moron lol
Presidents do not write budgets, House members do. I say again, irrefutable records prove that in the last 30 years Democrat House members have raised the US debt more than $15.58 trillion in less than 7 years combined and Republican House members have raised the US debt less than $10.83 trillion in a combined total of 19 years.

That translates into an average of $570 billion per year over 19 years of raised debt under Republicans and $2.39 trillion per year over 6.5 years of raised debt under Democrats.

It takes all 3 branches to spend money moron not just the house duh
I doubt you are even an American if you don't know that lol
First you blame Trump and now you want to blame anyone or everyone except the House members who actually write the budgets. I think you are waffling.

First you blame Trump and now you want to blame anyone or everyone except the House members who actually write the budgets. I think you are waffling.

i blame all 3 branches for debt, moron.

i'm not a moron like you who only blames the house. lol

but YOU wanted to compare obama and trump so I did too, moron. lol.

Presidents do not write budgets, House members do. I say again, irrefutable records prove that in the last 30 years Democrat House members have raised the US debt more than $15.58 trillion in less than 7 years combined and Republican House members have raised the US debt less than $10.83 trillion in a combined total of 19 years.

That translates into an average of $570 billion per year over 19 years of raised debt under Republicans and $2.39 trillion per year over 6.5 years of raised debt under Democrats.

are you still only counting control of the house, moron?

i blame all 3 branches for debt, moron.

i'm not a moron like you who only blames the house. lol

but YOU wanted to compare obama and trump so I did too, moron. lol.
So now you are blaming everybody and not just Trump? You do understand that the House submits the budget that the president signs and the president does not write budgets? Do you also admit that when Democrats controlled the House for a total of 6.5 years since 1995 their budgets raised the US debt per year on the average of a whopping $2.39 trillion a year and when Republicans controlled the House for 19 of the last 30 years their budgets raised the debt an average of $570 billion per year?

are you still only counting control of the house, moron?
The House of Representatives writes the budgets, no other branch does. On a side note, my grandfather was close friends with fellow Arkansawyer Wilbur Mills, called the most powerful man in Congress because he chaired the House Ways and Means Committee which took the lead in writing budgets for the US government.

The House of Representatives writes the budgets, no other branch does. On a side note, my grandfather was close friends with fellow Arkansawyer Wilbur Mills, called the most powerful man in Congress because he chaired the House Ways and Means Committee which took the lead in writing budgets for the US government.

and all 3 branches have to pass them, moron.

god you're stupid. lol

you are right. you're a moron.

show the likelihook of personal backruptcy by year if you want to deflect. but you wont lol
When it comes to getting a grip on what is really true, we can hardly trust any report we read today. Biden blames to economic problems poor people face on

How low-income people pay the steepest price when inflation hits : NPR

Inflation may be easing — but low-income people are still paying the steepest prices
Updated May 11, 20228:37 AM ET

Biden, whose approval ratings have fallen as prices climb, calls fighting inflation his top domestic priority.
"I know that families all across America are hurting," Biden said Tuesday. "I know you've got to be frustrated. I know. I can taste it."
The president blamed pandemic-related supply chain snarls and the war in Ukraine as the leading causes of inflation.

Bidenomics is creating the inflation, but Biden will not allow himself to see that key fact, so the poor can continue to expect more of the same from the rich old white guy who claims he can "taste" their suffering although everybody knows he is tens of millions of dollars above actually experiencing the pain.

Bush is right, if you allow him a little bit of creative rounding. The most recent official count from the Census Bureau put the number of Americans in poverty at 45.3 million as of 2013 (the most recent year for which the census has measured poverty). That's not quite 5.5 million more people in poverty than there were in 2008, just before Obama took office. So there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 million more people in poverty now than there were before Obama took office.

Werbung:

Council of Economic Advisers

ALL NEWS
Data released by the Census Bureau today show that 2019 was a historic year for raising Americans’ living standards. Real median household income reached a record high, and poverty reached a record low. Improvements in income and poverty were the largest in over 50 years. Minority groups—including black, Hispanic and Asian Americans—experienced the largest gains.

Median income reaches all-time high after largest one-year increase on record

Real median household income increased by $4,400 in 2019, reaching an all-time record high of $68,700. This represents a 6.8 percent one-year increase, which is the largest one-year increase in median income on record. Since 2016, real median household income has increased by 9.7 percent (after adjusting for a Census survey redesign in 2017).

Income gains in 2019 were largest for minority groups. Real median income grew by 7.9 percent for black Americans, 7.1 percent for Hispanic Americans, and 10.6 percent for Asian Americans (see Figure 1). These one-year increases were all record highs, and the new income levels reached in 2019 were all record highs, as well.

Back