Holder hits a new low

its basically undefended now, I'm afraid that ship sailed generations ago. a big part of our problems in fact. but full depression will put us in the same shape as Zimbabwe.

I just pulled out my $100,000,000,000,000 Zimbawe note I bought on ebay.
Once the world gives up on the US Dollar as the standard--God help us.
Russia is trying to assume that role under Putin, but will likely not succeed.

Perhaps overpopulation will finally, as long predicted, be the undoing of the world.

Werbung:
I just pulled out my $100,000,000,000,000 Zimbawe note I bought on ebay.
Once the world gives up on the US Dollar as the standard--God help us.
Russia is trying to assume that role under Putin, but will likely not succeed.

Perhaps overpopulation will finally, as long predicted, be the undoing of the world.

its all over if the greenback loses reserve currency status. I can see that happening if Obama is re-elected. hold onto that ZIm money could be worth more one day.

its all over if the greenback loses reserve currency status. I can see that happening if Obama is re-elected. hold onto that ZIm money could be worth more one day.

I think Obama is a neo-communist shill working and created by someone as yet unknown.
What their goal is--is not clear.
I think it may be to eliminate the USA from the world stage and set up other entities to be the driver of the World Bus.
He has made every conceivable move to degrade the US business and financial standing in the world.
And sought to diminish the military.
He has even striven to destroy our standing morally.

Will he confiscate everyone's gold like FDR did?

I think Obama is a neo-communist shill working and created by someone as yet unknown.
What their goal is--is not clear.
I think it may be to eliminate the USA from the world stage and set up other entities to be the driver of the World Bus.
He has made every conceivable move to degrade the US business and financial standing in the world.
And sought to diminish the military.
He has even striven to destroy our standing morally.

Under Forum rules I am expected to actually pretend like this is some form of rational thought and debate with you with logic...so really no reason to bother as such things would be found useless against you.

Because if you do any research into the subject -- you quickly find "Bush Co" ran nothing of the sort -- they ran an entirely different operation, with different guidelines, and different sets of rules.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/282606/fast-furious-was-bushs-fault-andrew-c-mccarthy

Not on subject.

Only not really they just screwed up and it did not work the way it was suppse to.

and yes, when republicans start bitching about the ATF not doing enough to stop gun sales and pretending its not just a political witch hunt....it is the subject. Most Republicans who have to bow down to the NRA would say that evrything the gun runners did was legal , there should be no goverment even watching them. SO when they all of sudden pretend to care about the ATF not arresting people fast enough when the ATF did not have the proof needed to make a case...then you know its a witch hunt. Just like how the republicans made a land deal into a Blow job issue to get Bill Clinton.

The Republican party has no value anymore...its just a sad pathetic joke. only I wish it was just a joke.

Under Forum rules I am expected to actually pretend like this is some form of rational thought and debate with you with logic...so really no reason to bother as such things would be found useless against you.

"I am rubber and you are glue.
Everything you say to me,
Bounces off me,
And sticks to you."

if you have no response you can just not respond.

of course you could also use all that logic and such so cleverly as to wither his remarks but that, of course, is your call.

the three simple rules are no personal attacks, stay on topic and no links in your signature.

Only not really they just screwed up and it did not work the way it was suppse to.

Which one? Bush's program was shut down in 2007 due to failure. Obama's program was poorly planned, poorly designed, and resulted in failure.

and yes, when republicans start bitching about the ATF not doing enough to stop gun sales and pretending its not just a political witch hunt....it is the subject.

Surely you are not attempting to equate Fast and Furious to legal guns sales in the United States?

Most Republicans who have to bow down to the NRA would say that evrything the gun runners did was legal , there should be no goverment even watching them.

This is simply not true.

SO when they all of sudden pretend to care about the ATF not arresting people fast enough when the ATF did not have the proof needed to make a case...then you know its a witch hunt. Just like how the republicans made a land deal into a Blow job issue to get Bill Clinton.

The Republican party has no value anymore...its just a sad pathetic joke. only I wish it was just a joke.

Republicans made a big deal about the President LYING under oath -- the blow job was not the real issue.

Which one? Bush's program was shut down in 2007 due to failure. Obama's program was poorly planned, poorly designed, and resulted in failure.

Surely you are not attempting to equate Fast and Furious to legal guns sales in the United States?

This is simply not true.

Republicans made a big deal about the President LYING under oath -- the blow job was not the real issue.

has anyone said was was not poorly planned or a Failure? and Holder was not the one planning and running it. And yes I am relating it to legal gun sales...as that was part of the problem is that evry action they took was often not able to be shown Illegal in AZ. They fine a Mule with a background thats clean, give him money...He buys guns in large amounts....He legaly can buy those guns...

He signs something that says he does not intend to resell them...Unless you can prove intent here you lost already as he can change his mind 5 min after he buys and not break a law.

He Sells guns to someone else....again Legal...

The only Illegal part comes from if you can prove the conspiracy...the acts alone violate no law...or at least can not be proven to do so. Thus they tried to Wiretap the people to get them.

Now if you only knew that someone was legally buying guns and legally selling them, and republicans found out they where trying to wiretap the people...they would scream 2nd Amendment.

Ask most Republicans....should you be able to buy as many guns as you wish? Yes
Should you be able to sell those guns to someone else? Yes
Should you be able to take your guns with you if you leave the nation...Yes

All Actions needed to be taken by a gun runner would be and for the most part are Legal...In fact nut job republicans are now claiming it was all some conspiracy to toughen these laws...of cours thats a stupid idea as the issue is with the courts ruling against them and a pro gun state is not going to change. Also It was the Right making a big deal about it, not the left. Left up to the left the issue would be gone and the public would not even know what you where talking about. I have even talked to Republicans who think that Democrats shot and kill the border agent just to set everything up....Tin Foil hats all around.

if you have no response you can just not respond.

of course you could also use all that logic and such so cleverly as to wither his remarks but that, of course, is your call.

the three simple rules are no personal attacks, stay on topic and no links in your signature.

I could also yell at the wall to turn blue...and it would be about as effective. If I ignored all the idiot statements by people I don't think could deal with facts...I would have very little to post in here.

Werbung:
Back