Hokers outside schools thanks to new liberal laws protecting trannys

Werbung:
The Coalition to Abolish Slavery & Trafficking (CAST), which is one of the largest and oldest direct service providers for sex and labor trafficking survivors in the U.S., threw its support behind the bill and told Fox News Digital that it endorsed repealing the former policy "because we know that reducing the criminalization of survivors will help prevent human trafficking."

"Traffickers rely on our systems to criminalize victims so that they are unable to access safety due to their records and are vulnerable to continued exploitation," Leigh LaChapelle, CAST's associate director of survivor advocacy, told Fox News.

The Coalition to Abolish Slavery & Trafficking (CAST), which is one of the largest and oldest direct service providers for sex and labor trafficking survivors in the U.S., threw its support behind the bill and told Fox News Digital that it endorsed repealing the former policy "because we know that reducing the criminalization of survivors will help prevent human trafficking."

"Traffickers rely on our systems to criminalize victims so that they are unable to access safety due to their records and are vulnerable to continued exploitation," Leigh LaChapelle, CAST's associate director of survivor advocacy, told Fox News.
Liberal have to protect their transgenders at any cost Mr. Eichmann . nice to see you protecting them even if it mend our kids are exposed to hookers and pimps . Keep up the excuses Mr. Eichmann for your perverted ways. Much like Mr Rhom .

Liberal have to protect their transgenders at any cost Mr. Eichmann . nice to see you protecting them even if it mend our kids are exposed to hookers and pimps . Keep up the excuses Mr. Eichmann for your perverted ways. Much like Mr Rhom .

so point out where that group is wrong, moron.
i dare you to do that instead of just cowardly running away like you always do :)

so point out where that group is wrong, moron.
i dare you to do that instead of just cowardly running away like you always do :)
What ever you say Mr. Eichmann nice to see you protecting hookers pimps and tranny over school children . Your living up to my expectations more and more Mr. Eichmann your leader Joe Lying Biden would be proud .

What ever you say Mr. Eichmann nice to see you protecting hookers pimps and tranny over school children . Your living up to my expectations more and more Mr. Eichmann your leader Joe Lying Biden would be proud .

i knew you couldn't dispute my post.

because you are a cowardly lying moron :)

What ever you say Mr. Eichmann but the hookers and pimps and trannys are hanging outside schools and other places due to liberal laws that protet she males and tyou approve Mr. Eichmann the true you is being exposed more and more ,
You cn lie and deny all you want Mr. Eichmann but the truth is easy to see what you protect

Werbung:
What ever you say Mr. Eichmann but the hookers and pimps and trannys are hanging outside schools and other places due to liberal laws that protet she males and tyou approve Mr. Eichmann the true you is being exposed more and more ,
You cn lie and deny all you want Mr. Eichmann but the truth is easy to see what you protect

Back