Herman Cain......

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Na na na na, na na na na...hey hey hey....goodbye.

thats right he is reexamining his run for office, now that he can't go 2 days without a woman saying he did something...

and here I thought he would lose do to the fact he was a idiot who did not know anything.

PS Rick Perry thinks the voting age is 21 in some states it seems...:)

Werbung:

thats right he is reexamining his run for office, now that he can't go 2 days without a woman saying he did something...

and here I thought he would lose do to the fact he was a idiot who did not know anything.

...and Perry thinks the election is on 12 NOV 2012. You missed that part.

Still Mr, Perry knows there are just 50 States and the one lead by him is doing the best in this Obama Recession.

don't rejoice! Cain's failure is actually a sad day for the Dems! He would have been such a joke of a Presidential candidate!

Even if the story about the 13 year old affair is untrue, he should probably drop out. Like Sarah Palin, they would camp at his door step trying to find any wrong move. The left leaning media hates him enough to do whatever it takes to bring him down and that’s no life for anyone.

Kind of like the right wing media did to clinton and his wife.

Even if the story about the 13 year old affair is untrue, he should probably drop out. Like Sarah Palin, they would camp at his door step trying to find any wrong move. The left leaning media hates him enough to do whatever it takes to bring him down and that’s no life for anyone.

But then Clinton was the President. He is a criminal. And he is a rapist.

Except that any one who wants to see Obama reelected would have loved to have seen Cain win the GOP primaries.

He jus twas a joke, a plant (and a bad one at that) ffor the koch brothers, and he is now waiting to find out if the Koch brothers want to continue to pay for a dead horse, or if they will drop him like a hot potatoe and move to someone more "real!"

Only Cain's arrogance kept him from seing that he would never get away with the major defects (as a presidential candidate) that he had, in addition to all the alleged "unsavoury" details of his sexual life.

I just feel bad for his wife!

the left does not hate him, he is just a idiot who more then a handful of woman seems to have some issues with him....Trying to keep blaming the media for his not knowing anything and for woman coming forward is just sad. I know you guys ( and gals) love to cry about the liberal boogie man out to take down all your parties idiots you throw out...but its there own actions making them look like idiots and hypocrites not the media.

Werbung:
Back