Herman Cain for President?

mikefrank

I am supporting Herman Cain for President because I like his ideas and his business smarts, I have never donated to any political candidate ever before and this will be the firt time. he is having a money bomb August 2nd

Werbung:
I am supporting Herman Cain for President because I like his ideas and his business smarts, I have never donated to any political candidate ever before and this will be the firt time. he is having a money bomb August 2nd http://www.hermancainforums.com/index.php/topic,204.0.html

I hop you will join me because america needs a real leader.

Herman Cain lacks the foreign policy experience...and lets be real..the guy can't win a Senate race in Georgia as a Republican, but he is going to somehow be President?

Herman Cain lacks the foreign policy experience...and lets be real..the guy can't win a Senate race in Georgia as a Republican, but he is going to somehow be President?

I think if Republicans really want to have the next President, they better stop looking at people with very narrow experience and concentrate on someone who can attract Independents and even some Democrats.

I personally (as an Independent, Obama supporter) would NEVER consider switching to either Bachman or Cain. I may (not likely but maybe) consider Romney, and I actually have a lot of admiration for Paul. At least he is consistent and, although I don't like many of his ideas, he is fair and smart. But unfortunately, that is not what the tea party is looking for!

I am supporting Herman Cain for President because I like his ideas and his business smarts, I have never donated to any political candidate ever before and this will be the firt time. he is having a money bomb August 2nd http://www.hermancainforums.com/index.php/topic,204.0.html

I hop you will join me because america needs a real leader.

I like Herman Cain a lot. I stated several weeks ago that he is my pick for the Republican nomination.

I can think of another black Presidential candidate who had no foreign policy experience, except for studying about it in college.

The leftists, the RINOS, and other misfits, will never vote for Cain. He's too intelligent and has too much experience in the REAL world, to ever be considered as a "serious" candidate. Cain is a perfect example of how a good and decent man will NEVER be elected POTUS again.

Herman Cain is plain and simple an idiot, he already said he will veto any bill that goes beyond his short attention span of 3 pages. He is an absolute mess on social issues, he is a right wing hack not a leader.

I think if Republicans really want to have the next President, they better stop looking at people with very narrow experience and concentrate on someone who can attract Independents and even some Democrats.

I personally (as an Independent, Obama supporter) would NEVER consider switching to either Bachman or Cain. I may (not likely but maybe) consider Romney, and I actually have a lot of admiration for Paul. At least he is consistent and, although I don't like many of his ideas, he is fair and smart. But unfortunately, that is not what the tea party is looking for!

Paul is all right but I'm liking Gary Johnson a bit more mainly because of Ron's view on abortion is a bit of a put off.

Yes, Paul is quite extreme on the issue of abortion.

I don't know Gary Johnson. I'll check him out.

I get where he is coming from on the abortion issue but I disagree with him completely, a zygote is not a person. Furthermore if you ban it, the practice will continue in dark alleyways with rusty hangars.

Not surprised he only has 1-2% of the vote, he has only gotten in one of the debates that I know of.

I get where he is coming from on the abortion issue but I disagree with him completely, a zygote is not a person. Furthermore if you ban it, the practice will continue in dark alleyways with rusty hangars.

The ridiculous feminazi myth surfaces once again - what a howler! :D

I like Herman Cain a lot. I stated several weeks ago that he is my pick for the Republican nomination.

I can think of another black Presidential candidate who had no foreign policy experience, except for studying about it in college.

The leftists, the RINOS, and other misfits, will never vote for Cain. He's too intelligent and has too much experience in the REAL world, to ever be considered as a "serious" candidate. Cain is a perfect example of how a good and decent man will NEVER be elected POTUS again.

yes he is so smart he wants all bills to be smaller then the menu at godfathers pizza.....because you know, its just always that easy when dealing with a trillion dollar econ.

we have had one president in like 30 years who had Foreign policy experience...Bush H W...

That was funny, its also funny that had that exact same skit been done against obama it would be racist :) John himself would have been crying racism if a conservative republican type did the exact same thing.

But it was funny

Quit pulling the race card it's pathetic... Furthermore I don't believe Obama stated he had a such a short attention span that anything over 3 pages he lost lost interest with.

Werbung:
Quit pulling the race card it's pathetic... Furthermore I don't believe Obama stated he had a such a short attention span that anything over 3 pages he lost lost interest with.

but fox news said its racist :)

of course then Stewart went on to air him doing about 1000 other voices..all poorly...in fact if anything his cane is actually closer to how cain sounds then most his other voices...see his Tim P in the first skit...

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-june-28-2011/oh--for-fox-sake---who-s-the-biggest-a--hole-

Back