Heres one for democrats to think about

Werbung:
I identify as a chinese diplomat and friend of hunter biden this I am exempt from American laws
Also my cars identify as horses and are exempt from requiring a license plate or license to operate and auto insurance.

i accept that you aren't very bright.

does that help?

you still don't understand the concept of gender I see. lol

Speaking of bright, how is it that Pelosi has such a high position in Congress when she believes ratcheting up welfare stimulates the economy?
Thats because you do not understand how an economy operates. You need to do some research before you belch your ignorant brain farts. Youre not off to a good start.

Thats because you do not understand how an economy operates. You need to do some research before you belch your ignorant brain farts. Youre not off to a good start.
You are right. I think democrats are stupid for thinking exploding the debt and massively increasing the size of the government will lead to national peace and prosperity

You are right. I think democrats are stupid for thinking exploding the debt and massively increasing the size of the government will lead to national peace and prosperity
I know I'm right. You are an intellectual vacuum with regard to economics. You know nothing.

Really? So you agree with Pelosi that increasing spending on food stamps is just what the economy needs to bounce back from the Obamanomics depression?
Firstly, Obama never created the GFC. It was under GWB but Obama had to save the country. You can research the rising economy from his beginning until he handed a buoyant economy to Trump.

The method to stimulate an economy is well known. Its called the Keynes method and is used all over the world. Read it yourself.

Firstly, Obama never created the GFC. It was under GWB but Obama had to save the country. You can research the rising economy from his beginning until he handed a buoyant economy to Trump.

The method to stimulate an economy is well known. Its called the Keynes method and is used all over the world. Read it yourself.
Bundled mortgage-backed securities were more responsible than any other factor in the financial collapse of 2008. Good regulators attempted to rein in the emerging disaster in 2003 but democrats, led by men like Barney Frank, resisted and nothing was done to head off the inevitable collapse. Frank later apologized for famously saying, "I do not think we are facing any kind of crisis."

Barney Franks' homosexual boyfriend worked at Fannie Mae at the time. Go figure.

Barney Frank and Chuck Schumer’s Role in the Fannie Mae Failure

SEPTEMBER 17, 2008

Below is an editorial that appeared in the New Hampshire Union Leader that talks about Barney Frank and Chuck Schumer and their roles in the failure of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Here is the editorial in it’s entirely:

One month from tomorrow, U.S. Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., will be the keynote speaker at the New Hampshire Democratic Party’s annual Jefferson-Jackson dinner. It is a coveted and high-profile role previously filled by such notables as Hillary Clinton and Al Gore. The Democrats’ choice of House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank is, therefore, very revealing.

The party announced Frank as the keynote speaker on Sept. 11 — three days after the U.S. government took control of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, costing taxpayers untold billions. That takeover probably could have been prevented had Frank not worked to thwart every attempt to limit the risks taken on by the two government-sponsored mortgage giants.

For 16 years reformers in Congress have tried to improve oversight of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and prevent the government-chartered companies from putting the housing market and the whole economy at risk. All that time, Frank was involved in efforts to block those attempts, and in the last eight years he was a leader of those efforts.

In 2002, shortly before accounting irregularities were exposed at both companies, Frank said, “I do not regard Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as problems,” The Wall Street Journal reported. After the Freddie Mac accounting scandal in 2003, Frank said, “I do not think we are facing any kind of a crisis.”

But there was a crisis, thanks in large part to Frank, Sen. Charles Schumer and others on the leash of these companies. In Congress, they made sure there was no additional oversight, no additional limit on executive behavior and compensation, and no further restraint on the growth of the companies’ mortgage-backed-securities portfolios, among other changes.

Bundled mortgage-backed securities were more responsible than any other factor in the financial collapse of 2008. Good regulators attempted to rein in the emerging disaster in 2003 but democrats, led by men like Barney Frank, resisted and nothing was done to head off the inevitable collapse. Frank later apologized for famously saying, "I do not think we are facing any kind of crisis."

Barney Franks' homosexual boyfriend worked at Fannie Mae at the time. Go figure.

SEPTEMBER 17, 2008

Below is an editorial that appeared in the New Hampshire Union Leader that talks about Barney Frank and Chuck Schumer and their roles in the failure of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

One month from tomorrow, U.S. Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., will be the keynote speaker at the New Hampshire Democratic Party’s annual Jefferson-Jackson dinner. It is a coveted and high-profile role previously filled by such notables as Hillary Clinton and Al Gore. The Democrats’ choice of House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank is, therefore, very revealing.

The party announced Frank as the keynote speaker on Sept. 11 — three days after the U.S. government took control of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, costing taxpayers untold billions. That takeover probably could have been prevented had Frank not worked to thwart every attempt to limit the risks taken on by the two government-sponsored mortgage giants.

For 16 years reformers in Congress have tried to improve oversight of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and prevent the government-chartered companies from putting the housing market and the whole economy at risk. All that time, Frank was involved in efforts to block those attempts, and in the last eight years he was a leader of those efforts.

In 2002, shortly before accounting irregularities were exposed at both companies, Frank said, “I do not regard Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as problems,” The Wall Street Journal reported. After the Freddie Mac accounting scandal in 2003, Frank said, “I do not think we are facing any kind of a crisis.”

But there was a crisis, thanks in large part to Frank, Sen. Charles Schumer and others on the leash of these companies. In Congress, they made sure there was no additional oversight, no additional limit on executive behavior and compensation, and no further restraint on the growth of the companies’ mortgage-backed-securities portfolios, among other changes.

you seem obseessed with the sexuality of people. why does homosexuality have anything to do with this topic? lol

Werbung:
Bundled mortgage-backed securities were more responsible than any other factor in the financial collapse of 2008.
So it wasn't Obama fault. In 2003 you never heard of Obama.
Good regulators attempted to rein in the emerging disaster in 2003 but democrats, led by men like Barney Frank, resisted and nothing was done to head off the inevitable collapse.
5 years later???? What an insight.
Frank later apologized for famously saying, "I do not think we are facing any kind of crisis."

I blame all poofters in the usa for supporting the decision of one who had nothing to do with it. You really are desperate son.

SEPTEMBER 17, 2008

SEPTEMBER 17, 2008

Back