Here we go again! Democrats found thousands more ballots to count days after the election

Werbung:
there are mistakes every election. people aren't perfect.

A failure to properly update software was the reason for a computer glitch that caused massive errors in unofficial election results reported from Antrim county, the Michigan Department of State said late Friday.

that's a republican county that made a mistake in the 2020 election for example. Of course, election processes quickly caught it and fixed it.

every state has audit processes in place.
my god you really need to start to pay attention so you dont look so stupid lol
Limited audits, especially if conducted by biased or inexperienced auditors, can never uncover any massive numbers of fraudulent ballots if they exist without some serious investments in time and money, as well as serious intents on finding out and revealing the truth and facts. That is why Americans have no confidence the 2020 election was not stolen.

Limited audits, especially if conducted by biased or inexperienced auditors, can never uncover any massive numbers of fraudulent ballots if they exist without some serious investments in time and money, as well as serious intents on finding out and revealing the truth and facts. That is why Americans have no confidence the 2020 election was not stolen.

you are speaking on behalf of "americans" now? lol.
my god your ego is huge.

btw - the multiple voices in your head dont count as separate people. lol

you are speaking on behalf of "americans" now? lol.
my god your ego is huge.

btw - the multiple voices in your head dont count as separate people. lol
I don't agree with radical leftist Democrats who tell us what the American people want when the American people do not want any such thing.

The American people want change. They don't want the same old health care system that's not affordable, that doesn't offer coverage to everybody, that keeps escalating in cost. And what we've seen from the Republicans is, really, a desire to have the status quo.

Valerie Jarrett

there are mistakes every election. people aren't perfect.

A failure to properly update software was the reason for a computer glitch that caused massive errors in unofficial election results reported from Antrim county, the Michigan Department of State said late Friday.

that's a republican county that made a mistake in the 2020 election for example. Of course, election processes quickly caught it and fixed it.
10000 is not a mistake

I don't agree with radical leftist Democrats who tell us what the American people want when the American people do not want any such thing.

The American people want change. They don't want the same old health care system that's not affordable, that doesn't offer coverage to everybody, that keeps escalating in cost. And what we've seen from the Republicans is, really, a desire to have the status quo.

Valerie Jarrett
who is talking about her, moron? lol.
we're discussing your post where you claimed to speak on behalf of americans. lol

Werbung:
Back