Here a picture for lug nut

Werbung:
Is that for me? Thanks
Should I post pictures about murders done by Republicans or legal immigrants? Nah I am not stupid like you are lol

Is that for me? Thanks
Should I post pictures about murders done by Republicans or legal immigrants? Nah I am not stupid like you are lol
Lol you don't like the truth to much every Democrat moron like you who wanted them now it's cry baby cry Joe's got a monkey on his back. Millions of illegals and the expense and crime along side

Lol you don't like the truth to much every Democrat moron like you who wanted them now it's cry baby cry Joe's got a monkey on his back. Millions of illegals and the expense and crime along side
Yes illegals kill people
And so do legal immigrants and so do Republicans
Should we deport Republicans? Lol

Yes illegals kill people
And so do legal immigrants and so do Republicans
Should we deport Republicans? Lol
Since some white Republicans have also committed murder in the past does that justify inviting every 3rd world nation on the planet to empty their jails of the unwanted and send them to America to act out their evil fantasies while supported by the American taxpayers?

Since some white Republicans have also committed murder in the past does that justify inviting every 3rd world nation on the planet to empty their jails of the unwanted and send them to America to act out their evil fantasies while supported by the American taxpayers?
Does it ?

Werbung:
Back