First space war started by Muslims against Jews , anyone surprised

the annoying thing

The first combat in space was started by Muslim against Jews . Kinda reminds me of something ,I just can not think what it was exactly .Perhaps lug nut knows ? Perhaps I should ask some one who has some common sense and acts like a real man and a loyal American instead instead of a anti American liberal pro terrorist like old lug nut.
Any way its not a surprise to me but it has some implications that are interesting . I just wonder if lug nut knows ?

Werbung:

The first combat in space was started by Muslim against Jews . Kinda reminds me of something ,I just can not think what it was exactly .Perhaps lug nut knows ? Perhaps I should ask some one who has some common sense and acts like a real man and a loyal American instead instead of a anti American liberal pro terrorist like old lug nut.
Any way its not a surprise to me but it has some implications that are interesting . I just wonder if lug nut knows ?
Wickedness in the hearts of humans drives hatred and war among civilizations, and common soldiers, citizens, and innocent women and children are made to suffer because of it.

nope, not surprised. every new war uses whatever new weapons are available. Not that ballistic missiles are particularly that much different than regular missiles, they just go higher typically than regular ones. Having a conventional warhead (presumably) this isn't any different in terms of impact than other missiles.

now, "space war" is a bit dramatic. lol. I would think of a space war as involving sattelites, space stations, space ships, etc, things like that., not a single missile shot down probably not in space.

nope, not surprised. every new war uses whatever new weapons are available. Not that ballistic missiles are particularly that much different than regular missiles, they just go higher typically than regular ones. Having a conventional warhead (presumably) this isn't any different in terms of impact than other missiles.

now, "space war" is a bit dramatic. lol. I would think of a space war as involving sattelites, space stations, space ships, etc, things like that., not a single missile shot down probably not in space and are much bigger then
Ballistic missiles have great range

now, "space war" is a bit dramatic. lol. I would think of a space war as involving sattelites, space stations, space ships, etc, things like that., not a single missile shot down probably not in space.
Ballistic missiles are highly accurate and much harder to shoot down . They carry a much larger pay load due to their side ..
And yes it is the first time there has been a combat that involved space .

Ballistic missiles have great range

Ballistic missiles are highly accurate and much harder to shoot down . They carry a much larger pay load due to their side ..
And yes it is the first time there has been a combat that involved space .

"combat"...shooting down a missile. not much of a "space war" lol
you're a drama queen, but we already knew that.
its just another excuse for you to start another anti-muslim thread to add to the millions of others you are flooding the web site with

"combat"...shooting down a missile. not much of a "space war" lol
you're a drama queen, but we already knew that.
its just another excuse for you to start another anti-muslim thread to add to the millions of others you are flooding the web site with
A ballistic MISSILE IS NOT MUCH HEY . HAVE ONE LAND NEAR YOUR HOME SAY 500 FEET AWAY AND SAY THAT LUG NUT .
they ARE PROVIDED BY GUESS WHO Iran ,..

• In 2008, Iran unveiled its first SLV and its Sejjil two-stage solid-propellant missile, which is believed capable of achieving a reentry speed more than five times the speed of sound. By 2010, the IRGC was successfully test-firing a large solid-propellant motor.
Yes shooting down a ballistic missile at 5 times the speed of sound lol almost 4000 mph is easy. its a big deal when Israel is being threatened by Yemen Iran Lebanon Syria Jordan and every Muslim terrorist group in the middle east.

A ballistic MISSILE IS NOT MUCH HEY . HAVE ONE LAND NEAR YOUR HOME SAY 500 FEET AWAY AND SAY THAT LUG NUT .
they ARE PROVIDED BY GUESS WHO Iran ,..

• In 2008, Iran unveiled its first SLV and its Sejjil two-stage solid-propellant missile, which is believed capable of achieving a reentry speed more than five times the speed of sound. By 2010, the IRGC was successfully test-firing a large solid-propellant motor.
Yes shooting down a ballistic missile at 5 times the speed of sound lol almost 4000 mph is easy. its a big deal when Israel is being threatened by Yemen Iran Lebanon Syria Jordan and every Muslim terrorist group in the middle east.

it isn't a question of whether it is easy or not. duh.. or whether its a big missile or not. duh

but shooting down one missile, not even necessarily in space when shot down, is only a "SPACE WAR!" if you are an anti-muslim drama queen.

it isn't a question of whether it is easy or not. duh.. or whether its a big missile or not. duh

but shooting down one missile, not even necessarily in space when shot down, is only a "SPACE WAR!" if you are an anti-muslim drama queen.
Yes it matters that its hard to shoot down because its traveling at almost 4000 mph and enters space , They have pretty well good accuracy .
And yes lug nut ballistic missiles are big or are you to stupid to know that. Its a 50 ft cruise missile with a 200

At more than 50-feet long, the Qader carries a high-explosive warhead and has a range that puts all of Israel in striking distance of the Houthis, which have now declared war on Israel and are a key part of the Iran-backed alliance set against the country..
Yep they declared war and launched a ballistic missile into space

Next lug nut it has a 440 lb payload of high explosives such as c4 which had the power of 0.29 tons of TNT per lb. multiply that by 440 and you have a very potent weapon . The first one used in war between 2 nations use by Muslim extremist.
I'm not a anti Muslim drama Queen a anti terrorist and Anti raciest.
And I just cant find it in my heart to side with a people who targets baby's intentionally and beheaded and burned them , or raped kids or raped dead women or attacked schools or kidnapped hundreds executed 1400 while high on dope Burned kids and parents in from of there other. Sorry But I do not care what religion people are when they commit such inhuman beastly acts and dance and celebrate it .

Maybe you can but not me or mist normal people .

Werbung:
Yes it matters that its hard to shoot down because its traveling at almost 4000 mph and enters space , They have pretty well good accuracy .
And yes lug nut ballistic missiles are big or are you to stupid to know that. Its a 50 ft cruise missile with a 200

At more than 50-feet long, the Qader carries a high-explosive warhead and has a range that puts all of Israel in striking distance of the Houthis, which have now declared war on Israel and are a key part of the Iran-backed alliance set against the country..
Yep they declared war and launched a ballistic missile into space

Next lug nut it has a 440 lb payload of high explosives such as c4 which had the power of 0.29 tons of TNT per lb. multiply that by 440 and you have a very potent weapon . The first one used in war between 2 nations use by Muslim extremist.
I'm not a anti Muslim drama Queen a anti terrorist and Anti raciest.
And I just cant find it in my heart to side with a people who targets baby's intentionally and beheaded and burned them , or raped kids or raped dead women or attacked schools or kidnapped hundreds executed 1400 while high on dope Burned kids and parents in from of there other. Sorry But I do not care what religion people are when they commit such inhuman beastly acts and dance and celebrate it .

Maybe you can but not me or mist normal people .

i didn't say it wasn't potent, lug nut. duh.

just that one missile that happened to enter space for a short period of time and was blown up not in space hardly constitutes a "space war". duh.

that's just you being an anti-muslim drama queen. lol

you really are slow on the uptake here.lol

Back