He did what he had to do congregations

the annoying thing

Werbung:

if you have to shoot you shot till they stop doing what ever they were doing to make you shoot them in the first place , joe Biden would prefer you shoot them in the leg like that's going to work out well lol,

the robber was leaving the store at the time. he didn't have to shoot at all, let alone continue to shoot him when he was on the floor and was no longer a threat.
he didn't HAVE to shoot.

but hey, you and right wing hateful morons value money over life. its SAD

the robber was leaving the store at the time. he didn't have to shoot at all, let alone continue to shoot him when he was on the floor and was no longer a threat.
he didn't HAVE to shoot.

but hey, you and right wing hateful morons value money over life. its SAD
I should of knew you would take the side of the criminal you see pin head in texas your allowed to shoot in defense of your self or others or PROPERTY . the gun man was pointing his gun at people as he left and was stealing their money and more then likely would of done the same thing again to another restaurant . The man that shot him shot him legally and defended property and others and your complaining , A typical democrat its wrong to shoot the criminal lol your a moron and a pussy

I should of knew you would take the side of the criminal you see pin head in texas your allowed to shoot in defense of your self or others or PROPERTY . the gun man was pointing his gun at people as he left and was stealing their money and more then likely would of done the same thing again to another restaurant . The man that shot him shot him legally and defended property and others and your complaining , A typical democrat its wrong to shoot the criminal lol your a moron and a pussy

i didn't say he wasn't ALLOWED to shoot him, moron. duh.
god you're stupid.

just that it wasn't NECESSARY. duh.

but of course, in texas, like you, you value property over life. sad and pathetic.

i take the side of people's lives, not money. that's just me being someone who values people, unlike you.

i didn't say he wasn't ALLOWED to shoot him, moron. duh.
god you're stupid.

just that it wasn't NECESSARY. duh.

but of course, in texas, like you, you value property over life. sad and pathetic.

i take the side of people's lives, not money. that's just me being someone who values people, unlike you.
well I suppose your a expert on self defense You see you should keep shooting till they stop doing what they are doing and if you noticed he went to disarm him and it appears as if the man still was moving and had a gun in his hand . Failure to do so can result in the suspect killing you as hes capable to still shoot his gun . Of course idiots like you fail to comprehend what happens in a DEADLY gun fight you make a mistake you get shot .
Now something your dumb ass needs to comprehend the standards for self defense vary a bit from state to state and most courts would also hold a law enforcement to a different standard . Your a idiot like biden who calls for cops to shoot people in the leg a small target when itgs moving or charging at you and they are armed . Morons like you always side with the criminals but cry like hell when one rapes them or breaks in their home or shoot a family member .

Werbung:
Back