have a great Christmas all at the HOP..

Werbung:
Same to you Pockets. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

Our Savior reigns!!!

hey I am always happy , so long as I am not surrounded by ignorance :)

Also where have you been? been wondering about you..wb

I have been playing fallout and it's a real time sucker but I need a break from politics Except I made my evil char Obama. Other than that i have been almost political free

I am happy that you found a new lady. May your new year be wonderful

I have been playing fallout and it's a real time sucker but I need a break from politics Except I made my evil char Obama. Other than that i have been almost political free

Glad to hear things are good Pandy. I can see getting burned out on politics, but that is what the politicians want us to do.

And Pockets whats this about a new lady? What happened to the old lady?:D

Is the new lady a lib like you?

Glad to hear things are good Pandy. I can see getting burned out on politics, but that is what the politicians want us to do.

actuly the old lady is the new one..we broke up last year, but I got her back...and its all good.

and yes she is liberal, but unlike me a christian...so you can have that for ya lol
though she is not real political...

I will get the game, get online, and kill you..with the name...Death Panel...just so at least someone can be killed by one :)

Hey Gipper, Happy New year and late Merry Christmas! You know, usually I just get deep into politics the year before a major election and the year of it then I go back to other things. This time I couldn't go back to other things because every day was some new insane thing to read about and before you could digest that another 2 new news events would happen. It really got to be too much! I still pay more attention to politics than most people but I am too burnt out to follow every new event, Nothing I can do about it anyway.

I am glad some have not gotten so burnt out as me, Keep up the good fight :)

Crystal

Werbung:
I will get the game, get online, and kill you..with the name...Death Panel...just so at least someone can be killed by one :)

Ha Ha Ha !

The game is not on line but if it were my evil char Barack Obama would rob you, rape you , spit on you terrorize you, all with a smile on his face :)

My good char Viv would ignore you unless you attacked her first then turn you to dust :)

I couldn't make an evil char for the longest time, it just felt so wrong. Then my daughter said Mom, just name him obama and you can do it, she was right :)

Before he kills people like normal evil chars, He first takes everything he can get from them (and calls it spreading the wealth)

He is pretty fun to play

Back