Graham Nash's (of CSN&Y) protest song, "Chicago," helps you see how much the Left has been manipulated

Yo Daddy!

Lyrics: Graham Nash - Chicago (2:52)​

Those Democrats stood for freedom.

The only lyric that I might change would be to eliminate the line, "rules and regulations who needs them?"

Today's Democrats support tyranny.

Werbung:
tyranny! lol.

whatever you think that means.

i'd say trump and january 6 are a good example of right wing tyranny..."hang pence!"

they just convicted some of them for seditious conspiracy for plotting to forcibly oppose the government.
sounds like tyranny to me :)

tyranny! lol.

whatever you think that means.

i'd say trump and january 6 are a good example of right wing tyranny..."hang pence!"

they just convicted some of them for seditious conspiracy for plotting to forcibly oppose the government.
sounds like tyranny to me :)
Hang Pence is something your equivalent opposite would have cried. But it has nothing to do with Trump.

The dynamics of mob behavior is a science studied at medical research centers and Universities worldwide.

Trump doesnt like stupid things.

The ideas you have and the narrative you have fallen in love with reflect how much stupid has filled your head.

Werbung:
Hang Pence is something your equivalent opposite would have cried. But it has nothing to do with Trump.

The dynamics of mob behavior is a science studied at medical research centers and Universities worldwide.

Trump doesnt like stupid things.

The ideas you have and the narrative you have fallen in love with reflect how much stupid has filled your head.

I said "RIGHT WING tyrrany" ,moron, of which "hang pence" is a perfect example. duh.
i didn't say trump said it, moron. lol

Back