Govt Motors sics its pitbulls on Ford

Werbung:
When someone says to you aliens implanted a chip in there ass to monitor there thoughts and that the aliens look half man half cow....how long to you spend wasting time arguing the issue. Don't post nut job ideas and maybe the issue could be talked about. Post nut job ideas....expect to be treated as a nut job.

can't argue the issue ? change the subject and/or attack the messenger.

or

ignore it and walk away.

It was 100% an Eric Holder affair.
History will bear this out.
He is a lying POS.

It seems to me there are a lot of loose cannons given free reign in this administration. I would look at Burke. He was in charge of the ATF and was a proponent of banning guns and putting gun dealers out of business. But I even think this goes even beyond that. You know what they say about "following the money".

It seems to me there are a lot of loose cannons given free reign in this administration. I would look at Burke. He was in charge of the ATF and was a proponent of banning guns and putting gun dealers out of business. But I even think this goes even beyond that. You know what they say about "following the money".

Once deposed, then analyzed, this administration will be appalling--at every level--in every way.
And Obama will be living in "another" country with his Main Squeeze who hates it here.

Wait--and see.

Another bird-brained "sleight-of-hand" boondoggle.
And a good man died--and many others without any doubt.
The problem I have always had with the left.
They talk in endless platitudes.
AND--PEOPLE DIE.

It seems we still don't know the whole truth about "Fast and Furious."

ATF agents sold guns? Well, no, but...

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal

A Fortune investigation reveals that the ATF never intentionally allowed guns to fall into the hands of Mexican drug cartels. How the world came to believe just the opposite is a tale of rivalry, murder, and political bloodlust.

Good conspirators always spin off a plethora of "plausible scenarios" to hide behind if the SHTF.
Known as misinformation.

It seems we still don't know the whole truth about "Fast and Furious."

ATF agents sold guns? Well, no, but...

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal

Well...if there is nothing to F&F, why has Holder stonewalled Congress? Why would he refuse to release Justice Dept documents for months and accept being held in contempt by Congress (another first for the Obama administration), if there is nothing to it? Either there IS something to it, or Holder and BO are playing the scandal for political reasons.

Well...if there is nothing to F&F, why has Holder stonewalled Congress? Why would he refuse to release Justice Dept documents for months and accept being held in contempt by Congress (another first for the Obama administration), if there is nothing to it? Either there IS something to it, or Holder and BO are playing the scandal for political reasons.

As Judge Judy always says--"If it doesn't make sense--it's not true!"
The group of lefties in DC now are so completely without morality or decency or even LOGIC--no scenario is out of bounds.

A Fortune investigation reveals that the ATF never intentionally allowed guns to fall into the hands of Mexican drug cartels. How the world came to believe just the opposite is a tale of rivalry, murder, and political bloodlust.

Oh that is so not true. The agents who have come forward and wanted to interdict these purchasers were told to stand down and not to servail by their superiors. This was a deliberate plan by the the DOJ, irregardless of who supplied the money. This wasn't done at one location either. I believe there are 9 different locations in different ATF districts where the guns were allowed to "walk".

There is so much more to this story than we know. Why did they do it, who's idea was it, and who authorized it? A lot of CYA going on in Holder's office, and the paper shredders are probably working overtime too.

Misinformation. Ruse. Feint.
Eric Holder's Big Carnival Ride.
Gonna be a big boy in the left wing battle of righteousness.
Pee Wee's Big Adventure.
Pee Wee Holder.

There is nothing in that link that I noticed saying that there is "nothing to F &F".

Why has Holder stonewalled Congress? I don't know, and neither do you.

There is a lot we don't know about this affair. Yes, it smells to high heaven. No, we don't know what it's all about.

Perhaps if you think that the government wants to carry out such a plan, and if you believe that they have the smarts to do it and keep it quiet.

Like most of the "governmentdidit" sorts of conspiracy theories, this one ignores the inherent incompetence of government.

Don't ya just love these sort of comments from liberals?

Weren't you among the lefties telling us that Carl Rove and Dick Cheney brilliantly planned every bad thing that happend in the USA during GW's entire administration? You must have thought the government had the "smarts to do it and keep it quiet" then??? That train of thought might be considered a "conspiracy theory". On the other hand..... I think I see your point now. Being Conservatives, Rove and Cheney are brilliant enough to do that. The leftist dummies in power now can only "keep it quiet" because CNN,NBC, ABC, MSNBC etc., don't report on them.

Holder is either committed purgery and lied to Congress...... OR he's just another incompetent leftwing Democrat with no management skills. Those are the ONLY two choices to explain his conduct. We shouldn't have an Attorney General who's a liar, nor should we have one that's stupid as dirt! It seems prudent that Congress find out which he is, don't you think?

Don't ya just love these sort of comments from liberals?

Weren't you among the lefties telling us that Carl Rove and Dick Cheney brilliantly planned every bad thing that happend in the USA during GW's entire administration? You must have thought the government had the "smarts to do it and keep it quiet" then??? That train of thought might be considered a "conspiracy theory". On the other hand..... I think I see your point now. Being Conservatives, Rove and Cheney are brilliant enough to do that. The leftist dummies in power now can only "keep it quiet" because CNN,NBC, ABC, MSNBC etc., don't report on them.

Holder is either committed purgery and lied to Congress...... OR he's just another incompetent leftwing Democrat with no management skills. Those are the ONLY two choices to explain his conduct. We shouldn't have an Attorney General who's a liar, nor should we have one that's stupid as dirt! It seems prudent that Congress find out which he is, don't you think?
No, I'm not among the "lefties" saying that Carl Rove and Dick Cheney " brilliantly planned every bad thing that happend (sic) in the USA during GW's entire administration.' You must have me mixed up with someone else, perhaps someone not even on this board.

I did think, and still do, that Cheney, Wolfowitz, and Rumsfeld, subscribers to the PNAC all, were the real force behind the invasion of Iraq, but then, that's a discussion for yet another thread.

What is amazing to me is people who call themselves "conservatives", who have no faith in government, yet believe that it can pull off the most elaborate conspiracies successfully.

Did you notice the link I provided above? It seems a lot of what we believed about Fast and Furious was not true. What the truth is, I'm not sure.

Werbung:
There is nothing in that link that I noticed saying that there is "nothing to F &F".

Why has Holder stonewalled Congress? I don't know, and neither do you.

There is a lot we don't know about this affair. Yes, it smells to high heaven. No, we don't know what it's all about.

Interesting. The article you posted claims to be the TRUTH about F&F, but essential says F&F has nothing to do with Holder or BO. And that Issa is on a witch hunt and his assertions that limiting gun rights was the real target is bunk...ironic the author would conclude this, which happens to be the same conclusion promoted by BO, Ds, and lib MSM.

The reporter is claimed to be a great investigative reporter by the MSM and well versed in the details of F&F. Forgive me for being suspicious of the motives of an MSM reporter....since nearly all of them are libs and Big Ears Lovers.

Back